It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over rated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
DO u remember how people thought mysapce waz for neards without lifes. Now it is for awsome people who pimp out there myspace. But for some reason i feel like people on this sight do not have a myspace because we are to busy debating about life. But i have both and we are all awsome who right what we think. What do u think about myspace...?
peace

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I believe myspace is the worst web site ever created. Its an awful peice of junk that has tons of errors and navigational issues. But be that as it may, people use it.

/7A

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
What has this got to do with the paranormal? Wrong place.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hey, hey... guess what. Go swallow a nife. Duh... i figured that out... so sorry. Do u just look at these to complain and be negative. Any way... myspace is cool, but u have to be careful. There is so many creeps out there. But it is cool to chat with friends. I do agree it has issues.
peace

[edit on 22-3-2007 by foxylad-ay]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I just think myspace is pointless, though I have 3 myspace pages, I think its a lame website, I just use it to advertise, and that site was like created to be a giant advertisement, I think its killing the youth and making the future illiterate, lozors omg kkomg omkayokbi.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
What do u advertize...? strange you hat eit but you have it...weird
peace

top topics

join