It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is your God racist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I was raised as a catholic but my supposed God is actually a racist.
The Muslim God its a racist as well.
The Hebrew God its a racist.
Is your God a racist as well?

Damn I wish my God was the good guy that loves everyone no matter what (baptized or not baptized, Pork eaters, Drunks).
And why the hell our so supposed called God's need to scare the s..t out of us?

I want one True loving God who does not have any religion.
Religion are the poison of the masses so am I an atheist?
So am I going to hell?
Well I don't want a racist God thank you.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I have no god. I am atheist. Never understood beliefs of other people.
You cant really prove anything god like, they are all just faith.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I am God.

And I only like purple people, the rest go to the eternal flames of Hell.

My God loves everyone, there is no heaven or hell.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Maybe it's time to come to a personal relationship with the Divine, instead of allowing ourselves to be spoon fed spirituality by obvious opportunists.

My God doesn't need a book being waved around by hypocrites.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
It is a simple answer in my mind. What came first? The belief in God, or the practice of believing in God (religion.) I am with you, religion is a quick way to scare people into giving you money. That is not to say that I bash religion entirely, I believe in charity and doing god's work, I just don't agree with these people who say that you have to do this or that, or give this amount of money to gain favor from a higher being. And I don't think it should be monopolized by certain religions to have a belief in God the way that you want to believe in a higher being.

Don't kill me for having that opinion.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
My God's not a racist. Anyone, anyone can come to Him any time in their lives. Yes, He has rules for how you come to Him, but He is a just God who sacrificed Himself that that justice be fulfilled if you but believe. Anyone can come to Him, and He is knocking on everyone's hearts, seeking them, wanting to spend eternity with them.

So no, my God is not a racist...He created the human race, and sees no distinction in hair color as so many of us do.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I believe in Charlie Brown, he would not want bloodshed in his name.

It is all the same, regardless of the names given or the religions preached. The naming rights is only for money sake. Once everyone can come together on that, then we will have peace.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
My God IS the race.

AND 'my' God IS currently adrift upon the stormy human-see of 'YOUR' mixed emotions

...just IMAGINE 3
in ONE small boat.
...against the deathly orange
of the first and last ONE atomic sky.

Six (3 pairs) of arms but none suggests rowing, for they have not even a single oar!!!

Here is a picture worth more than ten-thousand words!

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
i think god really loves everyone and religion has nothing to do witth what god wants.

all the surposed holy books were all writen by men to control other people why would god want his people to fight with each other over him/her surely hed want us all to be together and happy no matter what race or sex.

none of this my colour is better than yours and oh i have a penis so im better or my religion is the real one yours is stupid lets fight

sounds to me just like children fighting over whos got the best toys

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
If there is a God, then he don't give a damn.
He set His model railroad in motion, and what happens is what happens.

Good and Evil, Right and Wrong, are our problems, not his.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Everyone and everything who are against the "LIE" are embraced by Ahuramazda. This also includes all creatures and even the earth and water are sacred. That sounds pretty damn all inclusive to me!

P.S. I agree with Kerrichin, racism, etc, is a human condition that is being ascribed to deities which are "not human". To be perfectly honest I don't see how any god is particularly racist. Or if they can even be racist.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   

P.S. I agree with Kerrichin, racism, etc, is a human condition that is being ascribed to deities which are "not human". To be perfectly honest I don't see how any god is particularly racist. Or if they can even be racist.

thanks nice to see people feel the same way

new topics

top topics

join