It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deja Vu - from a dream

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 04:36 AM
link   
All my dreams seem like Deja Vu. I think it's because even when they aren't recurring, your subconcious has been working on some problem for a while, when it manifests in archetypal charachters in dream state.

I have multiple bizarre, get out of bed and shake it off dreams almost nightly. Some of the worst are napping dreams. The kind where you fall into near coma and wake yourself either laughing at something that really sin't funny or screaming stuff like: I'm going to kill all of you, or I said STFU! (Don't be scared...
) I'm usally getting my azz kicked in the dream while screaming this.

But the deja vu thing. I watched 9/11 live and was just like: this didn't happen the first time. I don't know., It was REALLY weird. For a while I thought everything went off around 2000, and sometimes I get flashes of the 'real' timeline.

Or it's a matrix type thing. I've hallucinated a lot though in waking horrors. Nearly daily. Machine elves stuff. Every thing from Aliens in my room to Hellraiser to black ops agents slipping in and out of secret doors. If only 1% is true, were all doomed.

[Edited on 29-12-2003 by RANT]

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I haven't had a recurring dream since I was a kid. I kind of miss it now even though it was scary to me at the time. Every night it seemed, I would dream of the Incredible Hulk chasing me off of a cliff. I would fall and land with a splat at the bottom. Sometimes that's when I'd wake up and other times the dream would just kind of hover on the sight of my motionless body.

I don't assume it had any real meaning, other than I shouldn't have been watching The Incredible Hulk on television before bedtime.

(p.s. RANT - I can't stop staring at your Templar avatar. Wherever did you find it?)

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I have had a few dreams that have really bugged me.. They started just recently. They have been apocalyptic dreams.. for some reason I swear this is from a movie, so if it is, tell me so I know where its from. What I remember is.. A bunch of people are in an underground bunker sort of place.. maybe inside a mountain? But anyways, we are all watching this TV and its talking about major earthquakes that are tearing up the planet and major floods that are caused by the earthquakes. All of a sudden the place starts shaking and we get out of there, onto some service road and everything around us just crumbles from the earthquakes and I look around and see a massive tidal wave comming right for us. Thats when I woke up and I was shaking uncontrolably.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join