It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind the Credibility Gap!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This film contains the FULL interview given by William Hall, Port Authority Police Chief at the time of the attacks on the World Trade Center, and Alan Reiss, Director of the World Trade Center, as shown live on Channel 5 News in the UK.

However, I have inserted comments and questions of my own at various points, in order to draw viewers' attention to what seem to be implausibilities and peculiarities in their eyewitness testimonies which make both officials appear less credible.

Bear in mind, if 9/11 WAS an inside job and the towers fell as a matter of controlled demolition, with the buildings undergoing weekend powerdowns in the preceding month, etc, etc, people like Alan Reiss would have to have been made aware of it. Wouldn't he?

Chief Hall's body language looks odd to me: he appears detached throughout most of the interview, not comfortable making eye-contact with the interviewer, and he doesn't seem to be able to remember what building he was just trapped in. I've found very little else about him on Google. Perhaps others will have better luck.

The extensive 9/11 TV archive containing all of NBC's live US coverage - www.archive.org... - doesn't appear to contain this interview, so maybe it was only ever shown live on the UK's Channel 5 as a raw feed from the US, and not shown live in the US itself. I cannot say for certain.

I do not intend to impugn the reputation of these officials. I post this because something about their statements seems implausible when viewed today, with the benefit of hindsight.

www.youtube.com...

or a downloadable version here:

video.google.co.uk...

join