It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saucer falling to Earth... Genesis Probe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Some of the TouTube is so strange.

This one shows a saucer falling towards the Earth.

Good for a laugh at least!?!

youtube.com...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Added Genesis Probe to title

[edit on 24/3/07 by masqua]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Yeah this was posted a few weeks ago - that was some nasa probe that didn't deploy its parachutes....

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
WHAT THE FLIPPIN CHRIST IS THAT

that has to be the WIERDEST (STS?) object ive ever seen!! and ive seen most if not ALL the available NASA ufo footage...or so i thought.

Could be debris,but if it had broken off,surely they would have noticed?!
they didnt seem to know what it was.

We need more people in here to see this.

Here it is......

DAMN nice find dude

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
NASA probe huh?

Do you have a link to that info?

If aliens were in that, they't have a DAMN BIG head ache

if you have a link to the thread or something, i'd appreciate it cheers

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Any links to the NASA probe info?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Yeah, looks like a very interesting "probe".

That would deffinately pass for a crashed saucer at first sight, very uncanny design.

ANYONE know what "probe" this was they supposedly lost.

What if that damn thing came down in a built up area...jeeEEeese.

that WOULD'VE been messy

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
Yeah this was posted a few weeks ago - that was some nasa probe that didn't deploy its parachutes....

No worries, sorry if it has been shown before.

I was just doing my morning YouTube search and saw that it was only 9 hours old with 2 views. I didn't know that it had already been posted here, I thought it might have been new.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
www.cbc.ca...

nasa probe parachutes failed

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism
If aliens were in that, they't have a DAMN BIG head ache

That's what I was thinking! Could anything be funnier then watching a really dizzy grey fall down?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It's the Genesis probe. The parachute failed to deploy and it crashed to earth. Had the parachute deployed, there were several intercept/retrieval helicopters waiting to the snag the chute and lower it safely to Earth.

Unfortunately, things didn't go as planned.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's a link to NASA's site with images of the crashed probe.
[url=http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/genesis/multimedia/Genesis_Recovery_images(Search_Agent)_archive_2.html] NASA Home > Mission Sections > Genesis > Multimedia [url]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Well, there it is at long last:

A disk-shaped spacecraft crashed in the desert, in the western United States. It was retrieved by a special government team and transported to a storage location at Dugway Proving Ground. Now scientists are studying the debris. It's not extraterrestrial, but at least it's real.

www.space.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
There goes untold millions of your tax dollars THPPPT! down the drain.

That was the tragic demise of the Genesis mission to recover tiny bits of primordial "stuff" from our sun. I felt really sorry for those guys at NASA/JPL picking through the debris — like a grieving mother gathering bits and pieces of her dead baby — and then hopefully declaring Oh, we MIGHT be able to salvage something from this mess!

Yeah, right, boys. Back to the drawing board.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Neat video. Its good that there are people on this forum that can clue us mindless masses in concerning science and falling space probes and such. I like to be an open minded observer but not rule out any possiblities until proof is shown. Thanks guys. I think the most intriguing video of something crashing to earth was that one out of Turkey a few years back with the meteor breaking up and the red flashing light amidst the debris falling. That in my book was craaaazy. Peace.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
What's funny about this YouTube is people were posting to it that it was fake. Only this time the video turned out to be very much genuine. Just proves how closed minded people are.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Yeah, sorry folks - I didn't have time to post the data about the Genesis probe.

Next time I will put more info then just 'space probe that didn't deploy parachutes'

sorry!

Kroms33

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
That crash was such a bummer, though I do hear that they managed to salvage some of the Aerogel cells.

This is what the collector looks like btw.

[edit on 24-3-2007 by sardion2000]

new topics

top topics

join