It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If something is gonna happen it will happen soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
We are quickly approaching a point in the whole alien/ufo area that imo is very soon and either leads to disclosure of contact or government knowledge of UFO/ET's or a realization that we all had overactive imaginations and unexplained natural phenomenon. (I personaly think ET/UFO disclosure will happen around 2012)

Our science and computers are getting to smart and soon we will have advanced enough in many areas to more able regular people to do very advanced research.

What do most of you think will happen in 2012 in regards to technology? I really think some breakthroughs in stuff like quantum physics and engineering will give us the information we need to answer certain questions once and for all. In 2012, 5 years from now stuff like nanotech and quantum computers will be mainstream and just maby the ET's are waiting for us to advance to this point and stop our fighting before they allow disclosure?

There is no way imo that this whole UFO phenom can continue into the next 20-50 years unless because of what we will discover and it will either be that aliens and ufo's are real or they are not. Does anyone think we will still be debating this stuff 25 years from now?

I also have a weird feeling we are actualy being prepared for contact and that its been a long calculated process that will hopefully benefit mankind and if they are hostile then we will prolly be extinct.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by Slickinfinity]

[edit on 22-3-2007 by Slickinfinity]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
What makes you think that more advanced quantum computers and nano tech will stop the world fighting ETC.......
It will simply mean that new and different types of arms races will be taking place....

My person oppinion is that there will never be willing disclosure...
Super high technology is their ace in the hole.... their edge....
But i do think your right in that the NWO are waiting and biding their time for something...... but i think they can not afford to wait forever... as, as you say breakthroughs in physics can not be held back forever and will eventually stumble into regions that compromise their secret technologies ETc which will compromise their competitive edge.....
So i think before this happens they will be looking to make their big move.....
And the world will actually be one huge orwelian type fascist super state..... mascarading as 3 or 4 super power state democracy.....
I.E united Europe, asia, continental america ETc ETC....

But I dont think they will necessarily be looking to take over in a big alien invasion fraud... but i do beieve they are preparing for this sould it be necessary.....

They would obvously prefer to effect their plans through more covert means...
But if all else fail they will use their advanced UFOs to murder a few hundred million people and whip up a fear storm from where they can come in on their white horses.

join