It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open your eyes !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Heres a perfect video for a perfect crime!

CAUTION GRAPHIC WAR FOOTAGE IN VIDEO

[edit on 22-3-2007 by Timewavezer0]

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page): MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

[edit on 22/3/2007 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 22-3-2007 by dbates]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I love classic Black Sabbath, and the video clip montage was pretty cool. However......

This is a conspiricy-based web site, and this forum topic is the "War on Terrorism". It is not an appropriate place to link random YouTube video clips - especially without the benefit of any meaningful commentary from the original poster.

Since you are new to this site, I would suggest you check out the "Below Top Secret" section, devoted to less-than-serious discussions of this caliber.

Respectfully,

P

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I think its pretty apt for the "War on Terror" maybe some of the blind patriots who actually think this little fette in Iraq is an agreeable affair might actually listen to some decent music, watch the video and hopefully put 2 and 2 together.

But then, they probably all think Rock music leads people to irresponsible sex and hard drugs. LOL.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
If you are going to use a classical rock track!!! At least some one took the time to get some of the words lined up with the video but I hardly think this will change anyone's views of this war.

new topics

top topics

join