It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mother of all conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Just a theory....please don’t kill me.

As you may know the mainstream press has picked up on this former Canadian defense minister calling for us to start using alien technology to combat global warming, by using some of their free energy technology we could end the use of fossil fuels etc.etc.

This gets interesting if you have seen the recent interview with Gordon Novel done by Project Camelot (who’s site is still down and I hope there is no conspiracy there because if so its implications are not good) but nevertheless this interview can still be seen here:
video.google.com...
this interview is HEAVY. If its misinfo or not I really cant tell, and I have tried. but it is recommended viewing to explain the rest of this theory. So it seems like the Canadian guy is either involved with the same folks putting this out, or knows about it, or it’s a coincidence. Whatever the case may be the seeds are being planted (it is early spring I suppose) There are of course many sides to the global warming thing and the waters are sufficiently muddied with all kinds of well funded propaganda on both sides. The primary goal of this job in my opinion is to make Global warming number one in the fear’s of the people. It is classic problem reaction solution. We are in the problem stage of this..whats the solution…..well

This serves many parts of an agenda. First, It brings a one world government ever closer and eventually in high demand . but it offers a way to introduce aliens, whatever they may be, as benign saviors. The rollout of aliens, complete with a Sitchin /Tsarion-esque explanation shoved down our throats early and often., which btw, also solves science’s new problem of having to have a Intelligent design theory without any God involved (because of the genetic code evolution problems) …stay with me….

Remember they (aliens) will be solving the Free energy crisis and will be our buddies whatever they will tell us we will believe without question especially considering the average person who doesn’t know about any of this kind of stuff mind will be so blown by the introduction of aliens and there world view so shattered that they will have no psychological choice but to believe the new world order religion. That all media from CNN to Rosies blog will be telling them.
We have all been under a severe slow mind control to believe that aliens of any type for any reason or origin will mean that all religions are wrong, but more specifically, that Christians will be shown to be wrong. Nowhere in the Bible does it elude to this system being unique and if fact quite the contrary but Ill spare you the details unless asked. Ill just say that its not substantiated to say aliens=No God.

What is hard to believe in the bible however, is that it says in the “last days”
There will be a one world religion. Now,. last time I checked, none of the religions are changing there tune any time soon…think about this..I have for many years…nothing would do this except for aliens, or “proof “ of them using some ancient anomaly regarding these “gods” that show us whatever they spin it as ….ancient history is not what it seems, Im sure all of us can probably agree on that and that the history books regarding Eqypt etc. are dead wrong…on purpose, I submit ,because they can spin this as needed later getting ready for THE lie. Ok let me get back on track.

I don’t know if anyone else has noticed but they are prepping us for this in the media
And especially the 2012 thing and how that serves this agenda so perfectly. Using, as usual, some truth, a lot of truth in fact, and then throwing well thought BS in the right places as to change the whole meaning of the thing to direct people sufficiently.......to be continued..

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
...contiuning..

I was listening to NPR yesterday and they were slobbering all over Al Gore and how his stock has risen so much since 2000 and how there is a lot of buyers remorse around the world. They were speculating about his running for 2008 and how it would a landslide.
Think about this, and I could be very wrong about this, I am purely speculating but they know the country will be voting democrat and they are intentionally splitting that with two people that confuse the voters who want to vote democrat I.E. African American and a woman. Nothing wrong with that of course, but it cancelled each other out and paves the way for a late entry of Mr. Gore.. The reason this hit me was I remember hearing on Coast to Coast in 2000 a remote viewer saying they didn’t know if Gore would win that election but that they believed he would be the last president of the United States.

Ok sorry for the rant. does someone know anything about projectcamelot.org being down. It has me worried about them.
I just did a two hour interview with someone they also interviewed Robert Duncan O'Finioan two days ago. We answered many of the questions the folks on this board were asking to be answered here is that thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Here is the actual show: www.nowheretorun.podomatic.com... (its at the top of the page)

Also about the earlier slam on Sitchin check out www.Sitchiniswrong.com... This guy is what Zach Claims to be, and for you Davide Icke fans remember what Arizona Wilder said of Mr Sitchin and what his ” Job” was..This stuff is extremely important regardless of you notions of religious ideals and hence the thread title.

Here are some links to a few movies regarding what I think is happening lately regarding these aliens and how it fits like a glove with the NWO agenda and what was written very clearly in the Bible

www.revereradio.net...

All right, let me have it.

The mother of all conspiracies

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Project Camelot's site is back up..no conspiracy there...whew

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
here a a few references I missed

news.yahoo.com...