It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experience with tall greys (like the ones in Communion).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Reading some of the experiences felt like sharing mine.

My mom told me that she once saw a UFO in the 70s over a volcano in central america. My grandfather`s employees at his ranch told stories about seeing humanoids, giants, ghostly figures at night always preceded strange lights in the sky, my grandfather and my dad used to pay no attention at their stories, but I know for a fact that my grandad saw strange things and was never too keen to talk about it.

When I was seven or eight one night as I was in bed I began to see some strange lights coming from the stairway. When I was in bed with my door opened my room faced the end of the stairway that came from the lower floor. At first it was a very dim light but the light became increasingly brighter, that is when I saw what seemed to be two gigantic figures coming up the stairs, they must have been at least 6-7 feet tall, (judging from the size of a chandelier that hung from the ceiling and was next to them) they were like the grays, but much more elongated, they looked like the one in Whitley Strieber`s book Communion (obviously at the time I did not know who was Strieber or much about Aliens). I became paralized as I knew they were coming for me (I don`t know why I knew they were coming for me, they did not speak, and they were at least 25 feet away when I first saw their heads coming up the stairs), all I could do was scream and so I did, I screamed as loud as I could, but they were getting closer, my mom was in bed in her room that was next to mine, she came to see what was going on but when she got into my room she did not look behind, so she never saw them, as soon as "they" saw her they both disspeared.

Ever since that happened I have had a very special interest in UFOs, aliens and everything in between, I`m 28 now. And although I never saw these two again I have had a couple more of strange experiences but never quite strange as this one.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
have you ever tried appoaching this with from a stand point that does not involve being terrorfied?
(Sorry i mean i would probably wet myself too.. but)
(sssuming your experience was what it seemed to be)
The fact that they allowed your mother to intervene sujests that they at least were not totally intent on riding rough shot over your free will.

Perhaps though developing your mind through meditation eTC ...
You may be able to contact them telepathically and maybe get something going that will benefit the race as a whole.

THis type of thing is too important to ignor.

join