It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge UFO filmed in orbit over Israel(video)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Is Jonathan Frakes (ST:TNG) doing the narration in those videos?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
LOCK this thread please!!!!!!!!!

1st: It has been here few hours or some hours ago. Don't REPEAT POST!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
2nd: It is flying bathtub
3rd: Something from Israel DO NOT make everything SPECIAL!

[edit on 19-6-2008 by cheebay]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
something from Isreal doesn't make it fake either
What bizzare logic you've got going on.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
something from Isreal doesn't make it fake either
What bizzare logic you've got going on.

Do NOT care if it is fake from Israel, the topic has been here, and don't repeat it!
And really nothing from Israel should make it so special that two persons hace to post the same topic in this Forum.

So please LOCK TIS!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
to me it just looks like a window at night

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mxyztplk
to me it just looks like a window at night

And it is from Israel, made it so special, that it made it someone so desperate to post it without knowing the topic had been here before, a.k.a. creating boring double post.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
No need to get yer knickers in a twist.

This is an internet forum,internet forum lore says that a thread shalst be repeatedeth until thine time thateth cometh where the forum iseth no moreth.

edit to say,if it's locked,and further evidence comes forward,then there will have to be another thread. And I'm not sure if you could handle the pressure

[edit on 19/6/2008 by Acidtastic]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

This is an internet forum,internet forum lore says that a thread shalst be repeatedeth until thine time thateth cometh where the forum iseth no moreth.

edit to say,if it's locked,and further evidence comes forward,then there will have to be another thread. And I'm not sure if you could handle the pressure

Is that Israel rules, or rules from your squash head?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheebay
And it is from Israel, made it so special, that it made it someone so desperate to post it without knowing the topic had been here before, a.k.a. creating boring double post.

I don't care where it's from. and everything on this site gets posted multiple times, what once more?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cheebay

dude I don't think your going to around here very long if you act like that, chill out it's a forum.
and what kind of an insult is "squash head"?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheebay

Is that Israel rules, or rules from your squash head?

You've got a bit of an anti Isreal theme here. It's an ugly trait,is racism.

What's your agenda,I see you've newly registered this month. Yet you're pissed off at this being reposted so many times. Does that make you a returning troll?Cos just like repeating threads,trolls come bacjk again and again.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

You've got a bit of an anti Isreal theme here. It's an ugly trait,is racism.

What's your agenda,I see you've newly registered this month. Yet you're pissed off at this being reposted so many times. Does that make you a returning troll?Cos just like repeating threads,trolls come bacjk again and again.

Oh ok, it is obvious now, you have problems.
Go ahead. Make your day.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
WAS it on radar, is there any more footage, have govts commeneted? millitary? Very interesting...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cheebay

Relax. FYI, this thread was here more than year before the other thread you posted in on this topic. But, back to the topic *ahem*, this video has been around since the mid 90's and it has yet to be solved AFAIK. It does look like a building. Can temperature inversions cause this sort of thing, or does that only affect radar?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by no one special

Is it me or does the body of the ship look like it's kind of pregnant, like there's lots of orbs moving around inside it? I remember reading about the tubes at Nuremburg, they contained orbs. Could this be one of the same orb carrying tubes? Oh and there are orbs around it too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join