It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France releases UFO files

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei

Originally posted by 10538
I'm asking myself, "Why would the French make this disclosure"? What is their motive?

Why would they need a motive?

There is no reason why they would'nt, and it is more fficient to just
put them all out there than do something like the FIOA in the U.S.

All things done have to have a motive, especially when done by a government. It was speculated in another thread about this that the French are simply trying to make the USA look bad. If that is the case then I applaud their effort. Not because I am anti-USA but I am against cover ups. After all, it's supposed to be a government by the people and for the people, not a "Matrix" type government.

One thing I know for sure, if I ever have a close encounter, the last thing I will do is inform the government.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hey I heard on the radio that somebody in this case of disclosure got locked up and that the French government is blocking access to the site. Is this true!!?!?!

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 10538
All things done have to have a motive, especially when done by a government.

You don't have to have a motive to do something, I certainly don't have
a reason behind my actions half the time.

Personally, when it comes to this, I think it is simply the French govern-
ment just outting it out there so that they don't have to go through alot
of confusion that can come with a FOIA like set-up.

The French government does tend to be alot more open about things.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Hey I heard on the radio that somebody in this case of disclosure got locked up and that the French government is blocking access to the site. Is this true!!?!?!

No, it's not true, I have already seen the site and I even had time to do a search and download three documents.

Right now it is more difficult to have access to the site, I will try it tomorrow morning.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
And still, I am unable to access the Frech site... You would think that whomever is incharge of the site would have it up by now.

This says something about the UFO phenomena - the WORLD wants answers and it is time for disclosure, it is time to end the lies. If the site is crashing because so many people want to sift through the evidence - wouldn't that tell the governments that are involved in covering up this subject of interest that everyone wants the truth?

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
great, now we wait for few more years to access the files...

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
For what I have seen yesterday and this morning I think that the requests from Europe are enough to bring the site to its virtual knees.

I hope they solve the problem quickly.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Christ, I'm getting so upset. I've tried like ten times in the past two days to connect to this site and each time I get a 404.

This sucks.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by untilted
great, now we wait for few more years to access the files...

They better get some server clusters and farms going to support the masses. I guess I am impatient - but how long will the public have to wait?

It's insane to think that we - the UFO community crashed a governments servers LOL - you would think they would have the technology to circumvent that... you know, like buy some good servers or something LOL.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
ALLELUAI, the site is working for me today

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by themaster1
ALLELUAI, the site is working for me today

HAHAH HEY!

Well, I am on a 3mb DSL connection here in the states, and the page is still in 'loading' status for the past 10 minutes... its grinding and grinding... my network connection keeps flashing on and off - kinda like its loading info, or pinging the site to respond... hmmm.

OH AS I WAS TYPING POOOOF!!!! I AM ON!!!!
LOL - looks like they made it a plain page or something.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
i've only been able to acces the site a couple of times, grabed a couple of images, but their are not really revealing.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The Yahoo article said "A phalanx of beefy security guards formed a barrier in front of the space agency (CNES) headquarters where the announcement was made, "to screen out uninvited UFOlogists," an official explained."

Does this mean there were some invited UFOlogists? If so, does anyone know who? Or this just a diss on UFOlogists in general?

FYI - the site is still not working for me either!

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Anyone that has connected, can you share some more of the content?

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I saw it, it looked extremely boring and didn't appear to have much information. Must of had very poor funding because, the layout is horrible.

/7A

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I got 1 drawing and a picture of a guy inspecting a landing site (no ufo) also I got 3 pdf files of 120 pages, for what I can make is about handling ufos,witnesses etc..
I need to find a server to upload pdfs

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
I saw it, it looked extremely boring and didn't appear to have much information. Must of had very poor funding because, the layout is horrible.

/7A

I think they must have removed the graphics because of bandwidth issues. I mean dude, you got the whole planet trying to access your data and you are going to make it 'look pretty' - nah, I am sure it did look pretty and they took it all down to consolidate bandwidth for their servers.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
They should have used bit torrent.

I hope there is some good undeniable stuff found.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Something isint right.
Its way too ridiculous, not having the site up for so many days now.........i just dont get it.
I mean, there's plenty of sites that have huge traffic all year around, and they never fail like this, and for so long.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33

Originally posted by carewemust
All the news reports on the subject say that France will release 1,600 sighting reports. We'll have 1600 more to add to the tens of thousands already cataloged worldwide over the years. I was hoping for an official stance on the subject to be included in the report, or even better, some documented physical proof. But it seems as if we're just going to get more of the same of what we already have, doesn't it? We need one of the UFO's to land or hover low over a populated area in broad daylight. Now THAT would be exciting and newsworthy!

Yeah, it sucks doesn't it? A few days ago there was a thread about shooting one down... LOL - IMO, I am almost to that point. I mean, HOW much longer can this last? Are they that afraid we will take their power away once this becomes known?

They are not afraid of the 'panic' and religious/economic implications: THEY are afraid of us.

kroms33

But if we shot one down that means we are shooting down our own people. These """"UFO""""" we see in the sky are most likly our very own government working on these space ships. What would be real cool to try is, If everyone on this site started calling UFO's just space craft. Then I bet the US governments and all other world governments would start doing the same. These governments want us to think, every time we hear the word UFO that i" IT IS ALIENS " from outer space. If you dont believe me just look at tv when one of the ufo files or ufo documentaries are on and when any one talks about it except stanton freidman ( I probley did not spell his name right) always makes the alien/ufo connection. What the government is doing is gurilla propaganda (probley mispelled that word to but i dont care) Try looking for the "CIA's handbook for gurill propaganda, my brother found it online and is hard to find but he printed it out. I will try to ask him where it is and scan it and post later.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join