It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man at centre of UFO probe by police dies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Man at centre of UFO probe by police dies
news.scotsman.com...

THE man at the centre of the only police inquiry into UFOs in British history has died.

Forestry worker Bob Taylor died from bronchial pneumonia on March 14 at the age of 88.

His death comes nearly 28 years after he had his strange encounter while walking his dog in West Lothian.

On November 9, 1979, at around 10.30am, Mr Taylor, then working with the Livingston Development Corporation, parked his truck at the bottom of Dechmont Law in West Lothian.

As he emerged at the top of the lower slope he saw a large, circular, sphere-like object about 20 feet across.

He said that as he approached it two spheres dropped from it, rolled towards him and attached themselves to his trousers. He says an acrid smell was then released that caused him to choke and he felt a sensation of being grabbed by the side of the legs and tugged forward.

The next thing he remembered was waking up with his head pounding. He later calculated that he had been unconscious for at least 20 minutes.Text

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Wow,I've never heard of this case before.Thanks for the link.Sounds like a good read.Thanks Lunarlunacy

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I recall the event and believe I still have the interviews with his wife, himself and the Police Sgt?. There were photos taken of the track like markings on the ground and holes every few feet. Mr Taylor claimed he was attacked and they (spherical things) tried to take him aboard their 'space ship'.

Police produced his 'trousers' with holes on each side just under the front pockets. His wife, at first, thought he had fallen and hit his head as he was apparently quite delirious of the event when he got home.

During the investigation police said Mr Taylor was a highly respected resident in the community not prone to making up stories. They believed something very unusual happened to him.
I was fascinated when I had first watched the segment on TV many years ago. Sorry to learn today of his death recently.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
He lived far beyond the life expectancy of men in the UK. Maybe the aliens did something to strengthen his immune system. I'm sure there were many many medical studies of this gentleman.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Here's a decent link to his case...

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
How and why did the police get involved? This is something they usually ignore.

new topics

top topics

join