It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gore promises "campaign of mass persuasion" to convince world of GW threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Maybe its just a poor choice of word but theres something about a promise of future indoctrination that makes me a little uneasy.

"I think we need a mass movement in the United States. I think it ought to start at the grassroots…I intend to launch an ongoing campaign of mass persuasion at the beginning of 2007." - Al Gorebles.

Anyone willing to bet he hits the government schools? Nobodys children are safe. The whole of the government is behind this. Any tax they can impose is a good tax to them.

Story here.

df1

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I've seen the movie, "An Inconvenient Truth" and concluded that Al Gore can not defend his position that global warming is man made. He discounts millennia of well documented climate research which clearly demonstrates that the warming we are experiencing is cyclic in nature. And the models/simulations he cites in the flick project future results that are outrageously skewed far outside of the bounds any previous historical data.

His academy award should have been in the fiction category.

This is a campaign of mass propaganda.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by df1]

apc

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
They've already managed to get this BS into many schools. However other schools have reacted violently against it, as have many parents.

Good to know there is still some sanity left in this fouled up world.

join