It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla Shield: Is this a scam?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
...Here is a post with the guy replying to him that it's just a copper wire wound into a coil. ...

Maybe so, but electric motors, power generators, and electromagnets as well, are just "copper wire wound into a coil."

My bet is that they are cadaceous (sp?) windings, which is supposed to give a different field that traditional windings.

That's NOT to say the guy is or isn't legit. I'm just saying that basing your decision on "copper wound into a coil" is pretty flimsy at best.

After all, if I had told people 100 years ago: "Hey! Sand used as a raw material will allow us to communicate instantly with people all around the world!", do you think I would have been believed?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon

Originally posted by Lexion
Originally posted by shrunkensimon

One french inventor also discovered the same, and was able to cure ANY disease or condition by time reversal of cells.

Any proof of this statement ?

Thanks,
Lex

Antoine Priore, en.wikipedia.org...

www.cheniere.org...

A more technical explanation; www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

this is extremely interesting,as once again we have someone creating scalar waves,

Prioré mixed several ordinary transverse EM radiations - some at radar frequency and some at microwave frequency - in a plasma tube containing a rotating plasma. Today it is known that some plasmas will organize longitudinal waves when transverse waves are input, and vice versa. Apparently he was able to produce at least "noisy" longitudinal EM waves. These waves were "infolded" inside pulsed magnetic field carriers - quite strikingly analogous to Whittaker’s theoretical work. So he did indeed use - at least to some extent - the still unexplored "inner Whittaker electrodynamics".

these noisy scalar waves seem to intefere with the scalar waves that are responsible for many of the ailments afflicting mankind.

its no surprise his work is smeared as pseudoscience,as his work helps to increase the health of humans,which does not serve the future ai depopulation agenda.

its no surprise scalar waves are also smeared as pseudoscience despite the fact many researchers have even built thier own scalar wave emmiters,not to mention ive seen a scalar wave emmiter ontop of a hospital,which was miraciously removed the day i came to film it.

cold fusion?,free energy devices?,electrogravity?,aids and cancer cures all being hushed up???,why for any other reason than to kill us.

there is a great truth, we are being tamed and suppresed by future ai.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by truthsetfree2009

It works. I have personally used one and it definitey works. I use various Tachyon products and this one is one of the best by far. I study alternative energy including Tesla. It has subtle differences in strength, endurance, and intention. It creates a clear concentrated mind. If you know anything about EMF, you know that we are saturated with Cell phone waves, TV waves (Sonn to be Verizon wireless waves) and all this stuff is creating cancerous cells slowly over time. The Tesla shield blocks it while re-balancing your aura aka keeps you at a fine tuned human frequency. Look up Gridkeeper on youtube for Vortex Energy. - Mike

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

impossible. no one can graduate with an engineering degree and not cover tesla. it's part of the chapter on inductance, usually in a second or third semester college level physics class.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I have purchased the tesla shield. I've owned it for about a year. It definitely does something, but whether it is of a positive or negative effect is yet to be determined. When I first got it I wore it all of the time and didn't notice much. Later I determined that it was in fact having an effect on me, although it was a seemingly negative effect. It was basically causing me to have a sort of anxiety attack after a certain period of time. The capsule definitely contains something inside as I can hear a clink as if it were coming from within whenever I hit it against something. I can't really claim anything good or bad about it because even after having seemingly negative effects from it, I'm still eventually drawn back to it. I can say that it is more than inert matter to be pawned on an unsuspecting public.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Came across the Tesla Shield ad - and I have to know (hopefully I hadn't missed a previous answer) - but has anyone "official" from ATS actually bought, tested and tried this product?

Or is it laughed off the shelf? Maybe a nail in the coffin ... or even hope ... for this claim once and for all?

Just thought I'd try. The ATS team has taken some drastic actions- maybe if there's enough of you to offer to chip in amongst yourselves and do a test it would be sweet. Of course from what I can tell - they have jacked up the price on the product!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by chetinglendalevillage

please BE CAREFULL with this toy. I must warn You and others who is going to get this SATANISTIC product. As I have bought this shield I lost my energy level more than to half! After 3 days of wearing I obtained panic attacs and terrible FEARs which scared me.

It is a BLACK magic toy, designed to control You and to hold You on the energy chord. Think twice before you want to spend your LIFE energy to Rory Mccaffrey aka Aureum. Think!

[edit on 11/2/2009 by WhiteMagicMan]

[edit on 11/2/2009 by WhiteMagicMan]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
You skeptics should do some real research. Back then there was/is a signal that originated in Russia (triangulated by scientists) called "the woodpecker". Not sure if it still exists since the cold war is over. It was an ELF frequency as currently used by submarine comms worldwide. Being ELF is was/is hitting every living thing on the planet. It was also in the range of human brainwave activity and was intended to create confusion, agitation and aggression. If you know anything about hemi-sync or binaural beat technology these frequencies synchronize with the human brain very quickly. Tesla designed his shield specifically to block the woodpecker. PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH! The idea is that all life on earth is in resonance with the earth's resonant frequency of 7.83 hz, which is also in the human brainwave range. Again, this is a low frequency signal that covers the whole planet. Tesla's shield is basically a low frequency oscillator that pulses at 7.83 hz and was just powerful enough to block the woodpecker from invading your personal space.

This is a valid technology. So valid that NASA has placed an earth frequecny generator on the spaceshuttle for the purpose of keeping the astronauts connected to the earth and as healthy as possible. It is shown the separation from the earth's resonance can cause problems in the human organism. I imagine the same would occur with any other earth based organism. This is part of the "magic" of nature and our home planet. I will say that the basis for the device in question is valid but they have done some other things relative to sacred geometry which can scientifically be questioned. Their shield supposedly provides a ten meter shield for those who wear it. As Tesla's shield did by way of the earth's resonant frequency, it should also block the unbelievable amount of EMF that modern man is bombarded by constantly. I have 71 cell towers within a 5 mile radius of my home. I also have 2 PCs and 1 server running 24/7 as well as wireless phones, two tvs and wireless router. EMF is an unknown quantity in terms of human health but like everything else found to be bad for us, we will probably find out in about 10 to 20 more years just what it does to the human body/mind. There is a lot of research on this. Remember how everyone used to smoke in the '50s? We found out the hard way that smoking is bad for us....should we wait to find out the hard way about the radiation we are ALL exposed to?

-a

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteMagicMan

In summation with all that has been said on the last three pages... Wow. Thanks for the ride. . .

In the 1st qtr of 2008, I ordered a 'Tesla Shield' off of ebay, about three days before they jacked up the price from 100 to 200 dollars, I kid you not.. Suffice is to say, I never received the alleged Tesla Shield. I waited about two-three weeks with great anticipation. Finally I decided to send them a letter and they responded by saying to wait for up to four weeks for shipping... Open and honored, I accepted. Upon the ticker mark I contacted them again and they said without a doubt they sent the item and I should have received it. I asked for a tracking number, invoice or any paper trail what so ever. I GOT NONE. I was freaking Livid. I am now as I remember this... heh. Anyways, I never got one... and I was truly bummed.

I would not purchase said Tesla Shield again, because looking back I feel that its true. A slight variation of such a device could affect you adversely. Considering my own intuition and path I deduce that the intentions of the device are not coherent. And that for my own protection (I've been told I am protected...) I coincidentally, shifted on a new track and that is why I never received one as much as I truly wanted to.

IN RESPONSE TO Arji5139

Arj, These facts do not prove that this device is producing a living harmonic field, emphasis on 'harmonic.'
What you say contains certain levels of truth. But they do not apply to said object. You are using a Red Herring that takes us away from the point. Does the Tesla Shield Work?

Understand that change is a constant and therefore what are facts of today are only relevant truths of these times.. The truth is that the earths harmonic frequency is no longer measured at 7.83hz. This information is outdated. In truth the earth and all of matter is increasing in oscillations. Currently the human collective has been entrained to a frequency that has been doned 12:60. 12 months and 60 minutes as the clock dictates our lives. Wages, money is time... money runs and controls everything. Yet, we are shifting, awakening and harmonizing our alignment with mother earth, this cycle is called 13:20. We are at the cusp of the 13.8 billion year wave spell. There is a galactic Calendar, aka Mayan calendar (lawoftime.org).

As reported by the media, we are aligning with the axis of the milky way galaxy, aka our galaxy.

In effect, the frequencies of our past hierarchies are vibrating at a pace that is too dense or rather incongruous to the resurgence of energy that is embracing all of life everywhere, call it what you will, light, information, electromagnetic radiation. Hence the collapse of our economy, and the environment, which is still being altogether, ignored/diverted. Free energy devices exist... There are countless of them.. Pick your medium and you have a fulcrum to tap the ether...

"If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." -Nikola Tesla

To name a view, research John Searl and the SEG, or check out witts.ws, cold electricity, etc.... um. seriously, just google free energy. Then consider that in order to ask the question, the answer must already exist.

As I remember in the Kryon series (Kryon is a word with the closest phonetic vibration that encompasses the intention of the collective known as the magnetic grid master) is that the earth's vibration is increasing and that with the potentials currently available to us, it is unclear how far we will elevate in vibration. Somewhat correlates with Gregg Braden and one of his books measuring the frequency to 11 Schumann's at the time. Further study with the Ancient Secret of the FOL, We are at a disharmonious octave in the evolution process of collective humanity. Great time to be alive. Follow your heart.

- In Lak'ech - I am Another Yourself

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
hey guys, i found this:

www.dailycommonsense.com...

so yeah.. i'm thinking it's a scam.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
If Tesla in fact developed a technology, then unless it's duplicated EXACTLY, it's BS.

From the ad, they've "improved" it, and throw in terminology that verifies that they screwed it up.

If Tesla invented such a thing, there should be a patent on record, and you should likely be able to duplicate the same.

Or find an original and duplicate that.

One single turn, one change in construction material, or on millimeter alteration of dimensions, and it's NOT a Tesla device.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthsetfree2009
Hey all. I am pretty sure you all have seen the ad on this site. Well, is it a scam, or is for real?

www.lifetechnology.org...[/url]

It looks like you wear it around your neck.
It has a semi precious rock inside that is supposed to vibrate at
some life giving frequency.
It will never get as popular as the triangle was in doing most anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join