It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2007-2012 Pluto Celebration 0f Apocolypse!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
WELCOME! TO THE PRE-CELEBRATION OF THE CONCIOUS REVEALING.
Illusions Withdrawn By Mother Divine

Light beings of the true mother devine, welcome to the phase of pluto's time. A time where the apocolypse is amidst and consciousness unravels its revelation.

NOVEMBER 2007 THROUGH DECEMBER 2012 IS AMIDST! UNITE TO YOUR SPIRIT. DENY THE ILLUSIONS BESET BEFORE AS SUFFERING BOUNDARIES, GRASP AND HOLD THE TRUE LIGHT AND MOTHER DEVINES LOVE. DO NOT GIVE YOUR WILL TO DARKNESS AND YOU SHALL BE FREE AMUNG FREE.

These are the times of times. The decade of coming peace.

"Think for your mind, not as the mind... Discover your long supressed and dominent inner-light..."

Be known that darkness becomes deconstruction not destruction... The walls of illusion and hullucination are falling down. The Mother Devine Is Coming! Light Beings Are Becoming Free From The Dark Error Atlast! The Mother Devine Is Coming! Last unleast, let go of you hold...

To Understand Some, A Video I Have Uncovered:
video.google.ca...

Good Source Unravelled:
www.xeeatwelve.com...

You Decide What Is What. Not The Others Of Not You. For The Light In You Is Mother Devines Wisdom Love and All of All Together In One

And For Your Information, I Am Not Religious. I Do Not Follow Any Leadership. I Follow The Truth Light. The Truth Mother Divine.

[edit on 22/3/2007 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Do you really think the one deity is female, the mother god?

Or male? As many say 'He'.

I feel that the one deity is a duality of male and female, angry jealousy great works and deeds compassion nurturing caring for children and caring for a creation, a work of the hand, so that it stays as it was when created.

and since we as humans cant comprehende the true form, we attach our maleness or femaleness to it.

truly i say it is neither yet both at once.

join