Do you support the loss of american sovereignty?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Do you support the loss of american sovereignty?

Simple poll:

Do you support the loss of American sovereignty, a North American Union without borders and the new Amero which will replace the Dollar when the Federal Reserve bank fails?

1) Yes
2) No

mod edit, spelling in title

[edit on 29-3-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I am not American but if I may take part...

2) No

[edit on 22-3-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selmer2
I am not American but if I may take part...

I forget that not everyone on here is American. Yes, foriegn nationals may vote as well.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
No.

Undo everything NATO did, and take back America. I never want to see the Amero. Jeez, somehow I think it would be worth less than the paso is.

Anyone hear the sirens going off warning us of a bigger depression than what happened in the 1920's?

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
If the Union was planned out, and Mexico was brought up to or near
our standards, than yes I support it, as long as the democratic pro-
cess and freedom (hopefully, because of the addition fo Canada,
more freedoms) are intact.

[edit on 3/26/2007 by iori_komei]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
If the Union was palnned out, and Mexico was brought up to or near
our standards, than yes I support it, as long as the democratic pro-
cess and freedom

That's the point, we never voted on it, so the comming union has not been of free choice.

See there is a certain percentage in America who are pushing the agenda of the New World Order forward, without regard for the citizens of America. Unlike the first great depression, there will be a backlash this time. The troops are in the field now.

[edit on 26-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
That's the point, we never voted on it, so the comming union has not been of free choice.

See there is a certain percentage in America who are pushing the agenda of the New World Order forward, without regard for the citizens of America. Unlike the first great depression, there will be a backlash this time. The troops are in the field now.

This is where are thoughts digress, when I think of a North American
Union, I think fo something that is an inevtiable outcome of global
nation evolution, not something that is an agenda of an NWO group.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
I think fo something that is an inevtiable outcome of global
nation evolution, not something that is an agenda of an NWO group.

You haven't done your research on the council of foriegn relations.

In 1913 the zionists took over the banking system of the US and have been organizing one war after another, ever since, to push thier agenda forward. We are near the culmination which will result in the destruction of American sovriegnty and the NWO will have thier blessed one world government at the expense of our freedom.

They have been involved in a long term assult upon our freedoms and our country.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Our main bank in Australia (the reserve bank) is just as bad.

Government bank----->commercial bank ----> laws passed to centralise its powers ----> becoming the new reserve bank of Australia.

board of directors mostly contain idiots with their own business and political agendas.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hell no,

The checks and balances in our government have been breached. There is no way, if our government was working properly, this type of crap would be happening. If nothing else, it wouldn't be snuck through without the people even knowing about it.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
There is no way, if our government was working properly, this type of crap would be happening.

The US government is completely owned and operated by interests that are completely hostile towards the American people. Arm yourselves and stockpile ammunition before it's too late.

We're not gonna lay down and take it like we did during the first great depression.

This time opertives, friendly to the constitution and freedom, have been embedded amonst the people. The domestic spying that the elitist controlled dept of homeland security has done has been an attempt to identify these opertives before they go operational and gain the support of the people.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
the coming north american union doesn't infringe on ANYONE'S sovereignty. however, i'd still support it, as long as the new nation that emerged from the process was the same as the US government (minus the electoral college).

nationalism had a good run, but it really doesn't have a place in where the world is going to need to go.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
NO

Simple question simple answer.

But, I don't think that we're going to be consulted.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
the coming north american union doesn't infringe on ANYONE'S sovereignty. however, i'd still support it, as long as the new nation that emerged from the process was the same as the US government (minus the electoral college).

You think our current, corrupted, massive, unchecked government should be in charge of MORE people? Screw that... Our government needs to be brought back to the Republic it was intended to be. Without ANOTHER giant form of a bureaucratic nightmare in charge of three countries... How much government is to much?

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
My,God,no!! You know it frightens me that we are living in an age when a question like this is even asked. Many,many seem to be in favor of some "global community." They fail to see the danger in such a concept. Who would rule over such a "global community?" How would it be determined who ruled?

The answer to your question on my part is not no, but HELL NO!!

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
speak, who says we need someone to rule over the whole of a proposed global community? maybe we could have a republicanized system in which area has an executive rep, a legislative rep, and a judicial rep depending on population.

i don't really see the danger in a global community in which everyone has the same rights and access to the same resources

[edit on 3/26/07 by madnessinmysoul]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
My,God,no!! You know it frightens me that we are living in an age when a question like this is even asked. Many,many seem to be in favor of some "global community." They fail to see the danger in such a concept. Who would rule over such a "global community?" How would it be determined who ruled?

The answer to your question on my part is not no, but HELL NO!!

That's why, you either modify the executive to have several people,
where things are voted on, like vetoes and other executive powers,
and the majority is the result, or, for a global government, a better
idea is to just get rid of the executive as a whole and have a tricameral
legislative branch, as well as a voted on judicial branch.

[edit on 3/26/2007 by iori_komei]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Getting rid of the executive branch is moronic. The whole reason the country exists is to separate powers. America is NOT democracy, it is a republic, where law is supreme, not the mob. The executive branch must remain SEPARATE from the legislative to preserve the balance of power in the government.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
No, the whole reason the executive branch exists is to carry out laws. It is specifically designed to be efficient, and is kept in check by the Legislature and Supreme Court. A decision does NOT have the luxury of taking a month to pass when we have enemy troops marching toward Washington, D.C.!

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hmmm... let me think about this... all of us eating from the same trough, on a continent without borders....

Realistically, we'd have to foot about 80% of the bill....

I agree with SpeakerofTruth: HELL NO!

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join