It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO fails and the good guys win

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Ill keep this short as some people may dismiss this as whacky or just plain out there but here goes....

I have this Neihbour ( for 1 year now ) and today I had a 4 hour talk with her and she has a very unique power. After 2 hours I worked out that if I worded a question correctly to her she could access her "find it thing" (what she calls it) and see the answer.

She read me like an open book and it was totally mind blowing and 100% accurate which is simply astonishing. She is slightly neurotic and very emotional but a the age of 57 extremely impressive with her skill to the point everytime she read something it sent shills up my spine.

Now to the topic, I asked her the question.."does the world end and does humanity die"? to which she replied "rephrase that question because the answer is relative to you". I sensed the answer was the world does end for me personally and that it didn't reflect the intent of my question.

After 2 hours I worked out how to ask the questions properly so I would get a satisfactory answer. without going into how I laid down the questioning and the answer I got about the Illuminati and the NWO's plan's to subjugate the world went along these lines....They lose with some of them leaving the planet and essentially the good guys win

Please feel free to comment.

Dae

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Wow, her 'find it thing'. The first thing that went though my head was 'Is she like me, am I like her?' I have a 'knowing' thing going on but not as strong as what your neighbour seems to have but then Im not neurotic or over emotional or 57

Annnyway. The good guys win. YEAY! Thats what I 'know' too. Ive seen the future too, it happens fairly frequently about 3 - 5 times a year. I see humanity gaining back control, not only of ourselves but of our 'spaceship' too aka Earth/solar system.

Does your neighbour have any time frame? I know I dont, except perhaps 'not in my life time'. Ive read the tarot cards for NWO and humanity too, very interesting! If I remember right the NWO must get rid of its fear and ego to complete its mission and its mission isnt quite what it thinks it is. Later on I think I will do another reading and post it here in this thread perhaps?

Im glad you posted this mazzroth as I know that the 'knowing' Ive got has always been right but still I project on it, this time I think Im just projecting my wishful thinking but your post tells me otherwise, thanks!

Edit to add: This was my 667th post! OoooOOooo

[edit on 22/3/07 by Dae]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Thats enthusing. More yet. It is the real truth yet to come and in affect. Please give her my gratitude, please.

Thank you,
/7A

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
DAE

Thanks for your response, she didn't give any time frames or any hint that it was soon. To be totally honest I didn't want to know when as I really don't want my life to be hampered by possible future predictions anymore than it is now ( just read Nostradamus 2006-2012 ).

What tuned her into me was that she saw I had honourable intentions and that I had no ulterior motive for self gain which she offered was new to her when people gained her confidence and learned of her "gift".

After I read my original posting I have to change the bit were i said the NWO lose and some of them go off the planet. I confused that with something she offered when trying to refine my questioning. The NWO/Illuminati losing still stands, but me linking "them" to be the ones going off world was probably assumed and I would have to clarify it.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by mazzroth]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
i think if this women actually did have this "gift" you will soon become very curious to the "when" aspect. also many people would be intrested in her response, as too

is this in my lifetime

what can i do to help

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
i think if this women actually did have this "gift" you will soon become very curious to the "when" aspect. also many people would be intrested in her response, as too

is this in my lifetime

what can i do to help

Im a shift worker so it will be a week or more till I see and talk to her again, but I have long thought that WW3 and the end is not in my lifetime.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
If the NWO fails does this mean hollywood Hulk Hogan was beaten by Sting or Big show?

Just kidding,could not resist that.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Huh, thats interesting. lol hulk hogan
funny
give yur nabor my heeeellllo please
peace

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Na, she just giving you hope, the bad guys aways win ..... so far on planet Earth. Hahahaaaa....

I don't see how the bad guys can be beaten without some outside intervention.

In any case, they will make sure that they take as much suffering as they can get before leaving. Which most likly means "alot".

Then there is another question, are the liberators truely benevolent? Or are they just after the oil... like the US in iraq.... hahahaaaa....

joke.

But I do hope for the best..

[edit on 23-3-2007 by ixiy]

top topics

join