It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ADHD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

ADHD

My brother has ADHD. He is hard to live with but luckely i love him anough to deal with him. He suffers from extream depression, but he is not emmo... he takes meds. so he can focus in his classes.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
IT is hard to deal with and there are amny side effects.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Do I have to take your word for it or do you have a link to the article you are quoting? I would like to know why it is hard to deal with and what can be done about from your reference and yourself if you don't mind.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I have ADHD. I also have OCD, anger problems, and I am bipolar.

Also your thread is pointless and cryptic.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Ya, i know it is kind of pointless. But o tell u the truth, that was the first thred i made... just trying it out. lol Anyway, i chose that because my brother also has ADHD. He gets bad grades and has a very hard time being social. He gets nervous around people and acts really loud and abnoxios. He has trouble focusing and get violent although he does not have terrettes or biopoler deases. But that must be hard to. Actually right now he is yelling and being weird. He was reapeting the camurchal. weird.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
How do u live with all that. My brother is hard anought o live with. Do u have syblings...? How much meds do u take? wow
peace p.s this is to "the faciest"
hey...hey guess what...? white superemecy died in 1944 along with hittler. that fag
peace

[edit on 22-3-2007 by foxylad-ay]

top topics

join