It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA UFO Video - STS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Just pulled this one off of Youtube and can't say that I have seen this one before. I have watched the NASA UFO Teather tapes and many others but don't recall seeing this one. If this video is real then I'd halve to say that it is quite amazing to say the least. What do you guys think?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
IMO its fake.

for these reasons.

1. the video isnt the original....only a clip.

2. its Extremely blurry

3. no audio, or no sounds

4. NASA has very expensive camera systems onboard their spacecraft and sattelites ....u expect me to believe this...crappy , blurry , low quality video is real? haha

anyways ....im 110% believer of ET's and UFO sightings (seen some myself ...things that would make you crawl under your bed in fright)
and im NOT discrediting this video .....but as i said IMO its not real.

Fake untill proved otherwise IMO =)

-Mayan

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I dont think its a fake. I do however think its a water droplet. It refracts the light of space on the bottom half, and the earth on the top, which would be consistent with a lens created by a droplet.

[edit on 21-3-2007 by Freezer]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayan2012
IMO its fake.

anyways ....im 110% believer of ET's and UFO sightings (seen some myself ...things that would make you crawl under your bed in fright)
and im NOT discrediting this video .....but as i said IMO its not real.

Fake untill proved otherwise IMO =)

-Mayan

I'm not sure what my opinion is on this video at the moment. I actually posted it here to get your opinion as well as everyone elses that stumbles across this thread

Regardless it is a very interesting video and if we can establish that its not fake then we got a good chance of having a good UFO video as evidence. Anyone feel like doing some research and looking through some of there NASA UFO videos to see if this one apears in any of them or possibly a little research to try and fing the source of this video?

I will do what I can but if a few peopl wanna help it would be much apreciated cause if this is fake I wanna get it labled as such, thanks!

~Anathema

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
agreed. thanks for sharing the footage though. i havent seen this video before now ...and i go to nasa.gov all the time and seen ALOT of their STS mission data videos.

-Mayan

top topics

join