It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity and Malkin Try to Link Democratic Leaders to Anarchists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Just got through watching a segment of H&C on Fox. The subject was the anti-war protests marking the fourth anniversary of the invasion of Iraq.

Attention was focused on the burning in effigy of a US flag and soldier by Anarchists.

Sean and Michelle were bound and determined to link this group to the Democratic party leadership through semantic innuendo. Sean said statements made by Democratic leaders like Mertha and Durbin were encouraging the Anarchists and in effect endorsing the burnings. Michelle said the organizers of the demonstrations were marching side by side with the Anarchists and basically encouraging the burnings.

Alan and the other guest, Julie, I think, are stating the Anarchist movement is a fringe group and doesn't reflect the views of the mainstream anti-war crowd. They say no self-respecting member of the Democratic party would endorse the Anarchists' burning of the flag nor the soldier effigy.

Sean and Michelle are decidedly unconvinced.

I'm curious, if there was an outside influence, who put the Anarchists' up to their evil deeds. Who has the most to gain from their heinous acts? Or more specifically, who has the most to gain from fanning the flames of the backlash? That is most likely who is behind the acts themselves, imo.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I caught part of that too. What the heck its like FOX is merely becoming Televangelest Republican News now. Lol
I grow tired of their slanderous reporting style and side taking of certain parties and I hardly consider them a diffinitive news source these day.
Yet they dont run or mention a story that the Bush family past relations was connected to doing buisiness with the Nazi 's and Hitler pre and disputedly during and after World War II.
Hmm.

Fox news = Faux news

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Yeah. Hannity went on to make a big stink about Congress approving subsidies for their home constituencies outside of the budget process.

He made it seem that domestic programs like farm and dairy subsidies had no place in a wartime budget. He called the whole process corrupt and said it was doubly bad because we are at war.

The desperation to fund and defend the war effort was palpable. The totalitarian tone and militaristic slant of Hannity and Malkin is glaringly apparent. The are trying to aggravate and polarize people.

The whole charade between them was so obvious it was kind of embarrassing.

join