It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on mars evidence!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Was browsing youtube and came across this!, let me know if this was already posted.

youtube.com...

..................................................................................
Posting video links - PLEASE READ
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

[edit on 21-3-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Very interesting video, thanks for posting it.. im gonna embed it in this post to make it easier for others to view it

[edit on 21-3-2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
good vid, nice collection of scientific facts and probabilities that are hard to deny or debunk.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Find this a bit weak for a presentation. But was good to see. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tock
Find this a bit weak for a presentation. But was good to see. Thanks.

TOCK - YOU DEBUNKER YOU!!!!
hahahha JK
Just wanted to throw that up...

anyhow - interesting... but it is a bit weak.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I thought it was agreed upon by mainstream science that the first (Cydonia?) face was a naturally occuring rock formation. The astronomer in this video certainly does seem sincere and down to earth though. He's not pushing books and doesn't seem to be looking for limelight. What's frustrating to me about modern computer technology is that a skilled person can take a photo and alter it to look like what he/she wants us to see. His description of how they adjusted the image to make it "correct" sounded authoritative, but since most people wouldn't know any better, we simply say..."Errr..OK" and accept his explanation for the image adjustment as a proper scientific principle.

Bottom line is that the video evidence was very compelling to this viewer. My hope is that the escalating body of evidence regarding non-human activities on Earth, and beyond Earth, force a disclosure of whatever is being hidden from the public. Perhaps a huge public march on Washington will make the government(s) say, "OK.. Now they're ready. Let's show and tell them what we know." -cwm

top topics

join