It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Dream (Copy and Paste Job) - Need help, though.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Ok, well, I posted the following in a different forum, but it's a lot less active than this one. It's about some dream experience I have had that I can't explain. It involves my physical body vibrating fully, and my ears can hear stuff over the top clearer than normal (I don't have a hearing problem whatsoever, just saying that my hearing amplifies within the dream). I don't know what this is. It's not sleep paralysis, anyway.

Ok, I really understand if you can't follow this, but any help would be wonderful. Thanks in advance.

Post One

Well, this morning, I had an extremely odd dream (well, you guys hoped I did, seeing is that is the title of this topic).

Anyway, what happened this morning was extremely strange. I remember I was getting mauled by a lion and stuff, hearing y'know, the usual lion noises and stuff while getting attacked. Then I remember I was in some kinda fighting robot thing fighting some other guy off.

Anyway, that's not the weird part. They're just typical strange dream things. Anyway, what happened was there was a great orange light surrounding me and the volume of people talking increased dramatically inside of my head, and everything was becoming increasingly different. My physical body had vibrated immensely, and extremely violently as the voices grew louder. However, I felt like something was going to happen to me if I just went deeper into this great orange light. I should've delved deeper, but I didn't.

Then I went back to normal dreamworld, and there was a bird flying and it hit glass. It's head was completely off it's body and everything. Then I thought about the orange light again within my dream, then in came the orange light again, my physical body outside of dreamworld totally vibrated violently again, but I backed out again.

I awoke not long after.

I really don't know what it was. I remember I had one dream and some girl was at my house. I saw nothing, but sensed something. Then heard Viginiti Tres by Tool in my head, then turned to see this girl and she must have attacked me with some force as my body in the physical world vibrated violently again as if attacked for real. Then it happened over and over all in one dream. It was odd. However, I did take it as a warning. I wanted to go to a supposed haunted site in my town (and even made a thread about it). I really wanted to check it out, too. However, this dream TOTALLY stopped me from going there. I believe that was a warning.

About the orange light though, what the heck?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Post Two

Ok, so now I had another one of these episodes. Yet another dream that's strange. I start having dinner with a deceased relative (or at least I think it was a relative, they claimed to be my aunty and I felt awfully close to her). Anyway, we ended up getting into a conversation around the dinner we were having, I think it was a lovely roast chicken.

Ummmm, anyway, in my dream I knew she was dead, and my conciousness decided which questions to ask (I had the ability to manipulate the questions in the dream with my awake mind, which was strange, considering I was in a dream). I had asked her what the afterlife is like. She told me that the afterlife is a really great place to be, and it is something that we could all look forward to. She seemed like a really sweet, generous person. I asked her what her name is. She gave me a name. I remembered the name started with an "S", but it seemed a tad strange, as the name mentioned was like, an actual name, but with a letter used incorrectly. I don't know why that was, though.

Anyway, I stopped talking to her, and the scene kinda faded out. Then, all of a sudden. I was standing on a concrete footpath, and I saw a person dressed all in black walk across a field. I then had felt a feeling of extreme vibration, and violent shaking still. I then instantly wanted to know what the hell was going on, and why this happens in some dreams. So I open my eyes, to test if it were sleep paralysis, but it wasn't, and I could still see the scene of my dream, and the guy walking across the grass, and it felt like my body was 90 degrees in a different place then where I actually was, but then it started coming back to me. I'll put that little part down to disorientation, having woken up during a dream, and still being in that dream at the same time.

It's starting to creep me out, actually. I have ruled out nocturnal seizures, because when having a seizure, you don't know you're having one. Not to mention, it only happens in certain dreams. I really don't know what this is. I hope you guys followed the story well.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Third (and Final) Post

Well, this morning I ended up waking up and just doing stuff for 1 hour. I then demanded that I have another one of these dreams. Well, I ended up having a dream. The dream just starts off normally, and then I end up being around a bunch of girls. They were quite into me. I ended up looking into a window in my dream and saw myself with a completely different hairstyle that made me look like a complete idiot.

A few seconds after that happened, my body was starting to go all funny and started tensing up. Then my sense of hearing was increased and I felt like I was in a completely different place. It felt like I was inside myself, and that I was another consciousness. Nothing much happened, except my body was rotating much like that of a spit roast.

My physical body remained completely still through this process, though in my dream I was rotating and I could feel the feeling perfectly as if I were another conciousness. All I could see was my old deputy principal from school and she was talking to the class or something. She was quite stern here, too. At this point, I didn't even know where the hell I was, and I felt really scared. I was preparing to see something really bad. That was my own perception messing with me.

I instantly opened my eyes with my own will and snapped out instantly. This isn't sleep paralysis, however I have no idea what it is. It seems I can enter it if I really want to. Next time this happens, I think I'll make sure there are other people in the house, as this experience leaves me quite disoriented and very scared for about 2 hours.

Also, when I woke up, my hands and body felt very stiff. Kinda like pins and needles. Is this a condition or something else? I find it very interesting, but cannot define what it is.

Yeah, I do have a tendency to make my posts sound boring, lol.

join