It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the boxing day tsunami

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
i was just reading up on the boxing day tsunami and alot of the people who were there said just before the tsunami hit they heared a loud bang or explosion.
the earthquake was one of the strongest in history and it tilted the earth on its axis slightly
does anyone else feel like this is a little bit weird and there is more to the story than just an earthquake.

i would be interested to find out what other people think about this story and im sorry if this has been discussed before but it just interests me.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Not really. I don't think there's any point trying to make conspiracy theories about every little thing before you have information.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
On the Day after, I spent an entire shift in heated (friendly) debate over wether a well placed series of nukes or HARRP could therotically set it off. As most of em dont follow this sort of thing - I was rightly or wrongly - shot down every time.

p.s. respect was also expressed for the victims

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
For what it's worth, the last time we had a substantial (as in noticeable) earthquake on the north ashore of Lake Ontario, what I heard was a loud bang that seemed to come from everywhere. I think that's just part of the package...no hocus-pocus there.

new topics

top topics

join