It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your birth sign?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
im the crabby cabster miss cancer

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Sagittarian

Chinese: Born in the Year of the Cock

Both describe me pretty well

-Z

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I am an old soul.....

being born under the sign of Pisces, March 6.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I'm Sagittarius.

I'm not into astrology at all, so I'm not exactly sure what that means though.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Sun Sign: Libra
Chinese: Earth Goat

Tidbit: isn't it interesting that there are 12 disciples in bible - jesus being the'head'. Also the 'son' of god - or is it the 'Sun' of god. Sun Sign, with 12 houses/disciples.

Horus of Egypt, 12 disciples, stated "my father and I are one" as did Jesus - father being Osiris/Amen-Ra, who was the 'Sun God' of egypt. Book of Thoth, and also the Thoth Tarot Deck (as tarot and astrology are closely linked) goes by egyptian culture.

Astro-Theology and Taroscopes - Tarot and Astrology come together

Sorry got off track

[edit on 22/3/2007 by Im a Marty]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Im a Aquarius.
And born on Ground Hog day,Ugh,lol.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I'm a Pisces.

February 23-1968.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty
Sun Sign: Libra
Chinese: Earth Goat

Tidbit: isn't it interesting that there are 12 disciples in bible - jesus being the'head'. Also the 'son' of god - or is it the 'Sun' of god. Sun Sign, with 12 houses/disciples.

Horus of Egypt, 12 disciples, stated "my father and I are one" as did Jesus - father being Osiris/Amen-Ra, who was the 'Sun God' of egypt. Book of Thoth, and also the Thoth Tarot Deck (as tarot and astrology are closely linked) goes by egyptian culture.

Astro-Theology and Taroscopes - Tarot and Astrology come together

[edit on 22/3/2007 by Im a Marty]

It is very interesting and something I have thought about often. There are many theories oncerning this anomaly. Throughout the bible there are references to the number twelve. I personally think that Christ was a real individual who probably had some exposure to the Egyptian mysteries.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I am Aries

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I was born on august 13, so that would leo.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I'm an Aries (March 26!)

Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a confident, aggressive, energetic, active, adventurous, enthusiastic, fair, passionate, and pioneering character but one which is also prone to selfishness, boastfulness, intolerance, impulsiveness, and impatience.

- Wiki

That would be 100% me!

Aries female. Like Scariett, the Aries girl will gather every available male for a hundred miles around to her feet, while her willful heart yearns for the one man she can't have for one reason or another...

The Aries girl is rather a pushover for flattery, if it has an honest base. Let her know you admire her, but don't be too flowery or sugary about it. Her loyalty in love is gigantic, as long as you keep the sentiment alive, for she is deeply sentimental.

She must be proud of you to love you. But don't be so important that you neglect to notice her talents and abilities. Though she'll demand a lot from you, she'll give double measure in return. The Aries girl can be generous to a fault with her time and sympathy, cheerfully sharing her possessions and money, but when it comes to love, she's downright stingy. "What's hers is hers" in the romance department, and it will take very little to set off a jealous explosion. Don't admire your favorite movie actress in her hearing, or pay too many compliments to her girl friends.

- EnglishWiz

Definitely me..

Gets along best with other fire, LEO, and Sag. Does not get along with Cardinals signs Cancer and Capricorn. Is opposite Libra, so could go either way.

-Astrology For Dummies

Anyone want to add me that's a Leo or Saggitarius? Haha.

And if you're a Cancer or Capricorn, don't even think about it. :bash:

And Libra ...

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Anyone want to add me that's a Leo or Saggitarius? Haha.

That's probably why we get along so well.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Well I am a Scorpio.

And with 3 sixes in my birthdate it can only mean good things.............cant it ???

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
My Mother said my birth sign was pain......I'm sure your mothers would agree with that about all of you as well........

I'm a Taurus, May 6 and am a lot like what it says for the most part, stubborn, didactic and yes, Horny

it makes my wife quite happy, she tells everyone how sad it is that I only sleep with married women ( her)

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindwalker

And with 3 sixes in my birthdate it can only mean good things.............cant it ???

That sounds wonderful.
Well, numerology is a whole other subject.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I am a Libra, and astonishingly, this profile fits me to a tee.

www.astrology-online.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
My birth sign is Cancer.

Wiki

Cancer is the fourth sign of the Zodiac and associated with family and domesticity. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a kind, emotional, romantic, imaginative, sympathetic, nurturing, and intuitive character, but one which is also prone to changeability, moodiness, hypersensitivity, depression, and clinginess. In terms of anatomy, Cancer is said to rule the breasts, epigastric region, elbows, stomach, digestive organs, upper lobe of the liver, thoracic duct, pancreas, blood serum, and the womb. In terms of geography Cancer is linked with New Zealand, the Netherlands, Scotland, Africa, and Italy.

In the past, Cancer was considered a fortunate, fruitful sign, strongly associated with tribes, clans, and closely-knit family groups.

-tts

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I am a Sagittarian
Born in the year of the monkey.
That means I will tell you the truth while I fling ma poo at you.....

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Tiger scorpion, Meow.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Well I was born on 18 August so that makes me a Leo, I can say that usually only about half of the "typical" Leo description fits me...

Here is a read...

Leo! About Your Sign...

The Leo type is the most dominant, spontaneously creative and extrovert of all the zodiacal characters. In grandeur of manner, splendor of bearing and magnanimity of personality, they are the monarch's among humans as the lion is king of beasts. They are ambitious, courageous, dominant, strong willed, positive, independent, self-confident there is no such a word as doubt in their vocabularies, and they are self-controlled. Born leaders, either in support of, or in revolt against, the status quo. They are at their most effective when in a position of command, their personal magnetism and innate courtesy of mind bringing out the best of loyalty from subordinates. They are uncomplicated, knowing exactly what they want and using all their energies, creativeness and resolution to get it, as well as being certain that they will get whatever they are after. Their followers know where they are with Leonians. Leonians think and act bigger than others would normally dare; the ambitiousness of their schemes and idealism sometimes daunt their followers, their practical hardheadedness and ability to go straight to the heart of any problem reassures those who depend on them. If Leonians meet with setbacks they thrive on the adversity.

Source

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join