What is your birth sign?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
My birth sign is Gemini, which is probably the strangest sign there is.
However,I am just curious what the rest of your birth signs are.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Good old scorpio here!!

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by crookedblue
Good old scorpio here!!

My dad was a Scorpio. He was born November the 16th.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
November the 13th here!

And I do really live up to the jelous fiery temperament
I'm on person you don't wanna annoy lol!

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Yeah, Geminis are a hodge-podge of all of the signs I suppose. Perhaps it's because we are born in the middle of the year.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Tell me something about Aries.

I've never put much faith in astrology, but I'd be interested what traits are assigned to people in my zodiac. I'll post back and compare myself to what you post about Aries people.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I'm not seriously into astrology or horoscopes, but from everything I've read, I am a card-carrying Libra.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
Tell me something about Aries.

I've never put much faith in astrology, but I'd be interested what traits are assigned to people in my zodiac.

I am not much of a believer in astrology either,but it does seem to pin our personalities down fairly well.

Here is a little information about an Aries

Aries live life head first; after all, those horns on your head are not just for fighting. Your headstrong nature can make you a "battering ram" and woe is the person who stands in your way.

Aries are noted for courage and leadership qualities, primarily because you are nearly always ready for action. The need for excitement pushes you into new territory -- and as long as you are ahead of others while demonstrating confidence, chances are that they will follow you. As self-ordained leader of the pack, Aries fight for what you believe to be important. But it's not that Aries are fearless. Your courage is more of a commitment to face your fears and overcome them.

Aries motto is "Ready, fire, aim!" It may be backwards for others, but you'd rather figure out what to do while you are doing it. Impulsive actions, however, can bring you your share of trouble. While others are gathering information to make informed decisions, you are already on your way. As such, you could suffer from false starts. In fact, you Aries are so good at starting things that you can be off onto your next project before completing the previous one. As you Aries mature, you learn to slow down your reaction time in order to think about the consequences of your actions.

Element: Fire
Fire signs are naturally warm. A fire gives light and heat, but it doesn't get depleted as others feed on its warmth. One candle can bring light to a room and it won't burn any faster if ten people read from its light than if there was only one. Fire doesn't plan it next move; it isn't logical. It simply is in the moment and will burn what fuel is available without judgment or forethought. For this reason fire signs can successfully rely on their intuition and survival instincts.

The fire of Aries is spontaneous and hot. It's like a pile of dry kindling that burns fast but cannot sustain itself for the long haul.

First House: Self
The First House symbolizes our physical body and our personality -- how we appear to the outer world. It's not necessarily who we are; it's what we bring to a situation and how others see us. It represents our childhood, the beginning of any activity or even the start of a new relationship. It's not, however, about the other person; it's about how others see us. No doubt, everything starts with the First House.
Aries

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I'm a Virgo. That's probably not a big surprise, huh? Some excerpts:

They are usually observant, shrewd, critically inclined, judicious, patient, practical supporters of the status quo, and tend toward conservatism in all departments of life. On the surface they are emotionally cold
they can be sensible, discreet, well spoken, wise and witty, with a good understanding of other people's problems which they can tackle with a practicality not always evident in their own personal relationships.
In marriage they can be genuinely affectionate, making good spouses
They have potential abilities in the arts, sciences and languages. Language especially they use correctly, clearly, consciously and formally, as grammarians and etymologists rather than for literary interests, yet they are likely to have a good memory for apt quotations.
Their minds are such that they need the stimulus of practical problems to be solved rather than the mere routine or working to set specifications that need no thought. They are careful with money
They love country life but are unlikely to make good farmers, unless they can contrive to carry out their work without outraging their sense of hygiene and cleanliness

* Health foods
* Lists
* Hygiene
* Order
* Wholesomeness

DISLIKES
* Hazards to health
* Anything sordid
* Sloppy workers
* Squalor
* Being uncertain

Source

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Leo, and Dragon in Chinese astrology.

The Leo type is the most dominant, spontaneously creative and extrovert of all the zodiacal characters. In grandeur of manner, splendor of bearing and magnanimity of personality, they are the monarch's among humans as the lion is king of beasts. They are ambitious, courageous, dominant, strong willed, positive, independent, self-confident there is no such a word as doubt in their vocabularies, and they are self-controlled. Born leaders, either in support of, or in revolt against, the status quo. They are at their most effective when in a position of command, their personal magnetism and innate courtesy of mind bringing out the best of loyalty from subordinates. They are uncomplicated, knowing exactly what they want and using all their energies, creativeness and resolution to get it, as well as being certain that they will get whatever they are after. Their followers know where they are with Leonians. Leonians think and act bigger than others would normally dare; the ambitiousness of their schemes and idealism sometimes daunt their followers, their practical hardheadedness and ability to go straight to the heart of any problem reassures those who depend on them. If Leonians meet with setbacks they thrive on the adversity.

On the whole they are powers for good, for they are strongly idealistic, humane, and beneficent. They have powerful intelligence and are of a broad philosophical, sometimes religious, turn of mind. Those who are devout may become very obstinate in upholding traditional beliefs and will cling tenaciously, but with complete sincerity, to practices and doctrines which liberal thinkers regard as absurdly out-of-date. These will be found as the 'lions' of industries, and in the forefront of the cutting edge of technologies.

Their faults can be as large in scale as their virtues, and an excessively negative Leonian can be one of the most unpleasant human beings imaginable, displaying extreme arrogance, autocratic pride, haughtiness, and excessive hastiness of temper. If jealously suspicious of rivals, they will not hesitate to use cunning, lies and trickery to discredit them. Self-centeredness, greed for flattery, boastfulness, and bombast, pomposity, snobbish superiority, and overbearing, and intolerant disdain of underlings; to whom they will nevertheless delegate the carrying out of minor details in their grandiose schemes, and from whom they are not above borrowing immoderately if an occasion necessitates it. Any of these can be characteristic of Leo.
Add to them a passion for luxury, a lust for power, unlimited sexual lust, and emotional indulgence, and a character emerges that no one would want to know either in public life or private. But their pride may go before a fall, as uncontrolled impetuosity is likely to bring them low. Fortunately it is rare that a Leo is so undisciplined as to give way thoroughly to this list of vices, and their tendencies to them are usually balanced by an innate wisdom. Those who are afflicted with them also have the intelligence it takes to consciously and actively overcome them.

Leo

I normally don't believe this astrology stuff, but the one I put in bold had me shocked. How'd they know?

[edit on 21-3-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Libra here.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I am on a cusp as my birthday falls on 19th April.
So that makes me Aries/Taurus.... oh dear, not sure if thats a good combination to have? lol Impatient and stubborn!

well, my friends say that...

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

source
A pair of eclipses could make this month a significant turning point in your personal life. A Lunar Eclipse on March 3 creates waves of change to in your 7th House of Partnerships. An exciting person can kick down the doors of your resistance and open the way to a connection like none you've ever had. If you feel trapped in a relationship, or, conversely, can't stand to be alone, it's time to break old habits and experiment with a fresh approach. A Solar Eclipse in your sign on March 18 prompts a thorough self-examination. Be kind if you don't like everything you see, because facing the negative can be the first step to turning your life in a more positive direction. You're not likely to be in the mood to compromise. Style points don't count when you're dealing with substantial matters like self-respect and deeper meaning in your life.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I have both positive, and a few negative point that fall on my under my zodiac sign.
Negative first, so I can end on a Positive note…

Negative stuff:

I am stubborn, and when my mind is made up…it’s made up, for the good or the bad. No turning back.

I almost never lose my temper, but when I do…I really, really lose it! It does take a very long time to reach that point however, but when I do, I see red people, I mean dead people. I once threw a temper tantrum that was so darn ugly; my husband took me to the floor and sat on me for a several hours! And don’t think for one minute that-that made my mood any better. I know why he calls me the devil now

I am slow to forgive; grudge holding is one of my most awful qualities. I hate this about myself, but it is part of me, and I don’t how to change it. Stay on my good side!

I talk to myself when I get really angry…I yell, and I discuss things, like how I could have handled a situation better, or how I could have told someone off better…If I get really mad…I might have the same discussion over and over with myself for days on end. It’s embarrassing too if I get caught having one of those private conversations with myself!

Positive stuff:

I am always cheerful, and Happy! Anyone that knows will say that about me. Even when things aren’t ideal, my cup is still half full.

I am exceedingly loyal if I’m treated right! This category includes Spouses, employers, and friends!

I am very punctual, and reliable. In fact, to the point of complete panic if I’m one minute late…I can’t take it if I’m late, it makes anxious and it ruins my entire day. In fact, I’m always a few minutes early. If someone is counting on me…I’ll be there, or I’ll die trying.

Wow, this link is 95 % accurate about a Taurus.

Traits of a Taurus

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Scorpio, and I show it.

I am mellow and don't easily get angry. But when I get angry?

@ crookedblue. I know, I know...

One bad thing, I remember things forever. I can remember quite vividly every time I was ever annoyed with anyone if I put my mind to it. Fortunately, I am quite happy with life, so I never really need to remember those things.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Here is a little information about an Aries

Thanks SpeakerofTruth.

I do see some things that say something about me in the stuff you posted.
I may remove any reference to Aries and show it to some of my friends born under other signs. It would be interesting if they also see themselves in the same text.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I am also a Leo,

now, most of the time I feel astrology is a load of rubbish, but some of it doesn't seem too inaccurate.

DISLIKES
Doing things safely
Ordinary,Day to day living

So accurate, how do they know?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Leo, and Dragon in Chinese astrology.

Yeah,I'm a snake in Chinese astrology.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
I am on a cusp as my birthday falls on 19th April.

AAAAHHHH, April 19th. Nothing against you, but that is a pretty infamous date. A lot of bad things seem to happen on April 19th.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder

I do see some things that say something about me in the stuff you posted.
I may remove any reference to Aries and show it to some of my friends born under other signs. It would be interesting if they also see themselves in the same text.

I will say this,anxiety, my personality profile almost fits to a tee what it says about Geminis.

This pretty much describes me to a tee:

Gemini go everywhere together, hand-in-hand, symbolizing your dual nature. Our world comes in pairs: good and evil, male and female, in and out, yin and yang -- and you Geminis are living proof. Some might say Gemini are an entanglement of paradoxes, but the truth is that Gemini have an easy acceptance of opposites. Gemini world is one of duality. Gemini can like this and that, one thing and its opposite. It's like you see your world through a radio and Gemini can tune experiences and points of view in and out as your interests change.

You Geminis are curious, talkative, versatile and mentally active. Your mind can bounce around from one topic to another with great ease, making Gemini the champion of cocktail party chatter and lighthearted social encounters. Others will think that Gemini are fun to be with, but your ability to change with the changing winds can also lead others to see Gemini as shallow.

Gemini motto might be "A rolling stone gathers no moss." You are the eternally youthful child, no matter your chronological age. A razor-sharp wit can have you verbally dueling with the very best of opponents, who moments later are your best of friends. As you fly through life, don't forget to take time to smell the flowers.

Element: Air
The astrological element of air represents movement. And the most efficient movement between two points is often a thought. Air signs are thinkers. They emphasize the intellect over other functions. With active minds and a good command of language, the air signs are the natural born communicators. They can be light and breezy as the breath of spring, but their words can also carry the power of a gale force wind.

The air of Gemini is always changing direction. First the winds blow one way, then another. It's a metaphor for how our mind solves a puzzle, first thinking one way and then trying a different approach. This is a restless and searching wind.
Geminis

The only part that doesn't really fit me is the "talkative" bit. I am quite quiet. To many people I am uncomfortably quiet. I have met some people who tell me that I make them nervous because I am so quiet.They start thinking that I am plotting against them or something.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join