It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need 12 volunteers to judge a thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I have decided that we will have to let a jury decide if the evidence presented in this thread is true or false.
It is the thread I created " Are the 911 I-Beams cut in shape angles" Thread.
I feel the only fair way to do this is: first come first serve, gets to sit on the jury.
I have provided a link to the thread here :
Thead Link : www.abovetopsecret.com...

There will be deliberations going on through the weekend and on next monday I will announce the verdict.

[edit on 21-3-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
i would like to be involved.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
i would like to be involved.

Your Juror #1

We need 11 more.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
As you can imagine, the nature of this proposal sparked some discussion among our moderators, and they rightfully trashed the thread.

I brought this back into the Skunk Works forum to make an important point related to the concept presented.

This Idea Is Contrary To The "ATS Way"

The thought of a private hand-selected "jury" passing judgement on the validity of any given topic is not only against what we represent, the very idea is intensely distasteful to me.

We examine the viability of our subjects in the open, where all can contribute to the exchange of ideas, facts, findings, and speculations.

A wide-open discussion thread with a diverse mix of participants is the best way to examine all sides of an issue... then it's up to the reader to consider the material presented and come to their own conclusions.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
(removed big quote)

Please forgive me for doing this, I want to be a good member and do things that are appropriate, and the ATS way, so I will just go ahead and drop the idea of having the jury thread, I am sorry so much controversy has occured over this topic and my other thread, I will spend more time reviewing rules and everything so that everyone likes me I want to be liked and enjoy this ATS website.

[removed useless quote of the entire previous post]

[edit on 21-3-2007 by SkepticOverlord]

[edit on 21-3-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
It has nothing to do with rules, and everything to do with mind-set and attitude.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
It has nothing to do with rules, and everything to do with mind-set and attitude.

Now, you're right, I just didn't have my thinking cap on, need to drink some more coffee to wake up more

new topics

top topics

join