It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post a picture of your Tatoo(s) and meaning/story behind it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hey all,

was wondering if members wanted to post their tatoo(s), and what they mean.

here's the first lot - i have two others but the photos need to be done during the day - this lot were taken not long after they were done.

i used to follow a modality which involved many visuals, here are the tats of the visuals, and the meanings of them are below

first symbol at the top is for integrating moods/personalities into one overall personality. usually you can just visualise this, but i'm slack so i got it tatooed instead. the colour is BROWN ok, if it was black it would mean 'eris' goddess of discord. also the black version was used during egyptian times. again this is NOT what it means here because it is in brown

second tatoo - centres my thinking, it balances between left and right brain hemispheres. it also enlarges the pineal gland (which i can feel, as the throbbing of nerves at certain nerve points on my head indicates so)

third looks like the silver infinity - sometimes called the ouroboros, of a snake eating its own tale - again does not mean that here. its a connection to a higher level of yourself - also visualised above the head, which i recently found was used on the 'magician' card for certain tarot decks.

fourth connects me more powerfully to the universal consciousness of all living things.

So - have you got a tatoo? Whats the story behind them!

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
No ATS'ers have any tatoos? Sheesh - must all be angels

heheh

join