It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

when will the governments bring us up to speed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I was looking for some info on worm holes when I stumbled upon this site

www.crystalinks.com...

I found it fasinating reading, about the philidelphia experiment which is something that having heard a little about , I have never really looked into. It also goes on to tell of a lot of other things that goverments have been toying with. I know that it is obvious that there are many advances that we are not told about. Everybody knows it, but I was wondering how far they will go before they let us in on everything.
It seems that so many new and exciting discoveries are coming to light lately . Are we being spoon fed this new information because things have got to a stage where some things can't be kept hidden any more. Or have these new discoveries genuinely been unknown before?
such as controling the speed of light and teleportation.

sorry if the link has been posted before but even if it is a load of baloney it was still interesting to read and a little scarey. Are we fools to be messing with the fabric of the universe?

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Ahhhh my poor little post sitting here all alone over Christmas

Please give generously, all comments will be most appreciated.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Sorry that your post is so lonely. I do not think the government is ever gonna come clean on the Philadelphia experiment, Mantauk, Mk Ultra, Dulce, Roswell, Area 51, or ufo sightings by astronauts. There have been many hundreds if not thousands of people who have been murdered by the government trying to keep the secrets and the lid can never come off.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 05:29 AM
link   
thank you for your kind donation

surely they can't keep knowledge of such technology a secret for ever. I just wonder if they know so much, how will they let it become public without admitting that they have known about it for years.
Have the governments made a rod for their own backs by being too secretive?
Do you think that it will take a change of government for them to turn around and say hey look at what the last lot have been keeping from you.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I'm sorry that my post hasn't inspired a few more replies. I thought that some more people would have something to say.
Perhaps I will just go and sit in the corner then.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
im not suprised they did this, i personly think this happend....

BUT! what everyone seams to ferget is the main investagor into this matter now thinks that the "main" witness is a lieier.....

becouse the investgator=witness friend found out he was leing about anumber of things.... but who knows??

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I have heard before that the government will not release top secret data to the public until 20 years after everyone who may have known anything to do with the data has died. This is something that I have heard from several different people over the years and it may just be an urban legend but if true then it may explain the slow leak of information.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   
It typically takes about 25 years from the time a project gets off the ground, until it is public. (see the SR-71, F-117, etc.) The times differ, based on how radical the advance is, but it's a good guideline. Something that drastically flies in the face of accepted physics (i.e. Philadelphia experiment, etc.) is likely to take a good deal longer than that.....

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
but do you think that in some cases, the cover up has been so large that governments can't now let on what they know .They have been denying things for so long that it is too great a step for them to admit what they know.
We are spending so much money on sending probes to mars etc, but is it all an expensive cover up when we possibly already have some of the answers that we seek.
I can understand that for the sake of national security some things should remain secret, but isn't 25 years too long?
It's just frustrating that people that we elect to speak and act on our behalf�s get to decide what we should and shouldn't know.
I wonder how advanced our civilization could really be if those in power stopped holding us back by not putting some of their secret technology out there.

top topics

join