It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Mass Thought Experiment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
i am looking to orgazine a mass thought experiment with the intentions of using whatever people's successful method's of manifesting there best wishes upon others (prayer) or happiness in there own life (empowering thoughts) or whatever seems to work for you to actually TRY to do something that can have an effect on things

and what is the worst that can happen? NOTHING nothing ground breaking happens okay big deal, u may get some good karma for your intentions and if those of you have some spare time (if you don't no problem) it was at least spend on something that tried to be GOOD and POWERFUL

i am sort of brainstorming but i beleive that our thoughts can carry a massive amount of energy and when these thoughts have overwhelmingly good intentions and a strong will to do good that this can have very powerful effects on the lives we live, and even those that share the same intentions but have yet to consciously act on them.

what i am suggesting (and open to other ideas) is some sort of organized planned repetive meditation ( or prayer) or whatever you like to call it with the united goal of trying to

1. expose some of the corruption in our society (bring it to light) while minimizing any collateral impacts (economic) and so forth

like exposing some of the missing children phenomena and corruption (there in)

like getting those involved named and held responsible regardless of there position in society

the reason for adding the second line in the stated goal (1) in there is, that i beleve subconsicously there may be some fears of what the consequences of exposing the depths of corruption may due to the well being of our own current lives

and our creative minds have the abilities to seek out the ways in which this can be done so that more and more levels of corruption are brought to light in a way that still allows the the flow of society to be functional. with the willingness that if the flow of society actually started being hampered and our lives effected we would be willng to allow the veil to go up on the exposing/corruptions long enough for society to stabalize (just trying to cover all bases here) before having the option to continue the exposure

so anyone open minded enough to have some postive imput

(excuse any errors this is a rough draft)

if it helps some to ask for some divine intervention to allow this to happen by all means (please try not to ridicule other people's beleif systems)

or if someone wishes for some kind of alien intervention to allow this to happen ( to those of you who beleive we are a enslaved alien race) and yes some do ( again please try not to judge other's beleif systems)

there are many paths to reach the final goal of LOVE and there are many paths which are unique to people's own beleifs to acheive what works for the individual

[edit on 21-3-2007 by cpdaman]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21/3/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Why don't we all agree on a set of lottery numbers and try to affect the oucome of the draw?

I'd put a few quid on that just for a laugh.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
i know many won't take this that seriously but i know there are others that will, if those that would could just give a one word response that acknowledges they are willing or open i.e bump

[edit on 21-3-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I would be interested, even more if there was something in it for me hehe.

Picking one of the lottery draw (any one /country so long as the results are posted on the internet. Even selecting a specific number (such as first/last) and not the entire draw.

Once people agree on the paremters, they will be recorded on this site for all to see, you could do this regulary and build up evidence.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
beleive it or not i am not intrested in getting groups of people together to pick lottery numbers, the intentions behind the experiment i wish to organize ARE NOT GREED and intentions are very important in these sort of things

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I'm with NOW_Then on this one.

i would be willing to do the lottery thing.

what's the point of sitting at your computer and wishing for world peace.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Yeah man, start small, change the world tomorow!

Any way, how many people would take part in an experement? How many would you need?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
ok, i guess im in. let's try to win the lottery.

new topics

top topics

join