It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Moslems Expect the Mahdi (Moslem Messiah) to Return (March 21, 2007)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
hello all; I am a new poster, or is it postee? I just can't help but add my interpretation of the Word...;Christ (in his own words)said that he will return AFTER the tribulation of those days, ie; AFTER the kings from the east march across the dry euphrates with their 200 million soldiers(they're marching cause they got no gas!!). AFTER the sun loses it's light and the moon is as blood...THEN will we see the son of man coming in clouds with great glory and power!!!

THAT is when the rapture occurs...not before!

I'm afraid Hagee, Robertson and the rest of the "prophets" have raised a rapture ready generation of Christians expecting to be beamed outta here before the tribulation...problem is now no believers are preparing for the worst time in earths history...that is surely soon to come.

all the passages in the bible that refer to the faithful being kept from the tribulations...mean that Father will take care of us...just like he did with Moses and his gang of goofballs for FORTY years...seven years?!...piece of cake!
thanks for listening
cya
reno

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SkyWay

The MAHDI is not the False Messiah, he will be fighting the False Messiah/ The Last Pope, who will deceive a lot of people because they will prefer to side with the False Messiah rather than admit that the Muslim Mahdi and his followers are God's Party.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SkyWay

I dont think Mahdi is going to come at end times because there is no authentic hadith about it, he may have come and gone long back you may check with the list of persons who calimed to be mahdi, the common sense is that almost all cannot be false, if the time for mahdi's comming is now, then according to the islamic rule only one at a time but not both jesus and mahdi as well.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Not sure about the "Mahdi" showing up at the spring equinox, but it sure sound's like their version of the anti-christ ( Dajjal ) could be showing up any day now, according to this description of what precede's his arrival....

Signs of his coming
The following are signs of the forthcoming of Dajjal:[5]

People will stop offering the prayers
Dishonesty will be the way of life
Falsehood will become a virtue
People will mortgage their faith for worldly gains
Usury and bribery will become legitimate
Imbeciles would rule over the wise
innocents would be burned by smokeless fire
Pride will be taken on acts of oppression
The rulers will be corrupt
The scholars will be hypocrites
Adultery will be rampant
Women will dress like men and men will dress like women
The liars and treacherous will be respected
There will be acute famine at the time

**sorry about the old thread, but it is interesting that it is around the spring equinox, although 3 years later...Hmmmm

[edit on 24-3-2010 by freetree64]

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join