It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Moslems Expect the Mahdi (Moslem Messiah) to Return (March 21, 2007)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
SkyWay, no ones ever said that to me and I wonder if that is true or I'm just having a delightful day. But I don't know, I can feel something here that isn't anything I have felt in my life. We'll see how today and this week turns out.

Love and Blessings,

Thanks and Love and Blessings back at ya! There are changes taking place that many people are unaware of but some can sense in a more spiritual way. You may well be such a person. But, then, perhaps you are just having a great day! Regardless, I hope your day, and everybody's, IS a great one!

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
The Sun will play a critical role in the 2012 transformation, as will the central sun (galatic centre).

The twinkle in God's eye is greater than the sun.
The transformation that is coming may well transform the sun itself. A small matter for the Almighty.

Gods eye? Mate, you need to get yourself out of Christianity or whatever religion you may be in, and just be yourself.

God is not a person. "God" is the sum of all consciousness (ie everything). I am God. You are God. The bed im sitting on is God...

Simply praising the lord is not going to make an ounce of difference.

Use logic. If God was omnipotent and all knowing, do you really think he/she would give a damn about whether you worshipped him or not? He would understand the decision you made, regardless of what you decided. He would love you regardless!

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
That strange feeling of knowing that something big is about to happen is one i'm all too familiar with. I'm not the only one to feel it, my parents know it, my friends sometimes feel it. Strange thing, nobody is sure if it's going to be the worst thing to happen in history or the best.

Me? I'm not sure if it's about religion or any kind of disaster tied to it. What i do know, and no matter what i tell myself in to let go of it, it just wont go away.

This is the kind of situation where things slowly build up to explode in your face and drag everyone into it's grip. And i have this gut-feeling we are close to the bang.

We'll see, but i dont have a positive feeling about it. Its strange how people can be so affected by something we havent even experienced yet. Maybe it's not a gutfeeling, but rather looking at the bigger picture of this world and its decline, and knowing that this way, it wont last long.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Gods eye? Mate, you need to get yourself out of Christianity or whatever religion you may be in, and just be yourself.

I was not being literal.
I was just trying to convey how small even the sun is compared to the One who created it.

God is not a person. "God" is the sum of all consciousness (ie everything). I am God. You are God. The bed im sitting on is God...

I don't agree with that new-age dogma.

Use logic. If God was omnipotent and all knowing, do you really think he/she would give a damn about whether you worshipped him or not? He would understand the decision you made, regardless of what you decided. He would love you regardless!

He doesn't need our worship, but He doesn't want us worshipping unworthy idols. So, if we are going to worship, He wants us to worship the only One who deserves it.

```````````````````````````````````
trimmed triple nested quote

[edit on 22/3/07 by masqua]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mammoth
That strange feeling of knowing that something big is about to happen is one i'm all too familiar with. I'm not the only one to feel it, my parents know it, my friends sometimes feel it. Strange thing, nobody is sure if it's going to be the worst thing to happen in history or the best.

Perhaps it is both. Maybe there is something very difficult about to happen that will be a prelude to something much better.

See ya later!

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I was not being literal.
I was just trying to convey how small even the sun is compared to the One who created it.

*sigh* You think the "creator" can be measured? How can you state that it is bigger than the Sun given what ive just said. Seems to me like your wrapped up in your own dogma mate.

He doesn't need our worship, but He doesn't want us worshipping unworthy idols. So, if we are going to worship, He wants us to worship the only One who deserves it.

And you know this because?...Has he come down to you in a dream and explained this to you?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

The Sun will play a critical role in the 2012 transformation, as will the central sun (galatic centre).

The twinkle in God's eye is greater than the sun.
The transformation that is coming may well transform the sun itself. A small matter for the Almighty.

I like the ideas and concepts of your posts, and of the others in this thread, but you appear to be not debating a topic, as stating your opinion as fact.

For instance, when I read the post about Genesis 11, it clicked with me. I like that concept, it ties in with the universe' significance with religion, and the possibility that as a primitive people, not living by the word of 'God' we were punished. And when I say 'God', I think we should take the whole concept of 'God' into focus and not merely a primitive biblical reference handed down by word-of-mouth over many many years.

We have evidence of unexplained objects in our skies, calendars that could only have been made by people with an enormous knowledge of the universe and tales of modern terrestrial being endowed with telepathic abilities - of sorts. Perhaps the way in which we were 'punished' was not entirely foolproof.

None of this is 100% the case, but its just what makes me think, out loud so to speak.

Say that we were changed as a Neanderthal being, to be given greater intelligence. We were given the tools to become a wise people, who were given telepathy as a means of communication so as to have 'perfect' communication. No misunderstanding.

Say that as a primitive people, we were still largley flawed and so greed, envy, spite, lust, et al, were rampant and we tended to abuse given our abilities, and those who altered us punished us by taking away those abilities.

Now, we're getting closer and closer to whatever is meant to be. Perhaps we will be judged once again, and if we are considered to satisfy the requirements of those who have watched over us, this 'enlightenment' is once again entrusted to us - we are given a second chance.

I've refrained from simply stating it - I believe that God is more than an omnipotent being, but those who would have seen our potential as a species. Aliens.

We cant deny that, and frankly, there is more evidence to 'believe' (which is the basis for faith) in that, than most of the prophecies in ancient books which have spurned many violent and bloody wars.

I dunno, but I guess my point is, dont refuse to believe anything, until we have concrete evidence to prove it. Given everything we dont know, anything could be possible.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Okay...I don't know if I'm posting this right, but I found this. Considering the steps that Iran's leader has been taking.......

The prospect of such a man obtaining nuclear weapons is worrying. The unspoken question is this: is Mr Ahmadinejad now tempting a clash with the West because he feels safe in the belief of the imminent return of the Hidden Imam? Worse, might he be trying to provoke chaos in the hope of hastening his reappearance?

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/01/14/wiran14.xml&sSheet=/news/2006/01/14/ixworld.html

Ram

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
shrunkensimon I found another referrence to that circle cross.

Trelleborg. We use to believe in the sun and nature before Christianity came to Denmark - and made demons out of it all. And hell and stuff.

Note that this goes for all these egocentric religions that plauge this planet - ALL of them.

They took somthing from all of humanity - Build up this massive money system - that kills and murder not only people but also kills animals - plantlife and our oceans.

I have felt this ever since the freaking day I came to this planet.

It would benefit the whole planet if we turned back to the understanding of nature - and the understanding of the sun.

I could go on for hours writing about this. So I will keep my words as few as possible by showing Jesus walking on the water

here you go folks - that is the sun reflections...

Also try figure out why so many people say that money are God these days - it goes back to the church and the power that be in ALL religions forced upon every person on this damned planet.

If you could start to understand how your relationship is with the sun - It's so simple to understand because it's natural..

Ever seen a Lion laying in the sun - lazy and satisfied

The reptiles - loves the sun - all animals are happy under the sun.

IT IS A Natural harmony - touching us almost every day - unless the rain falls upon our lands. And that is what we shall have in our hearts after the religions have destroyed this planet - that is the source of knowlegde we shall have after the huge catastrofe has happend -

If that is our path or somthing.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by Ram]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I think "god" is interperated all wrong. It's not an almighty being at all.
God is imo an as of yet unknown force that holds atoms together, it's the thing that holds every thing together, even space.

````````````````````````````
Trimmed big triple quote to relevant bit

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I was not being literal.

*sigh* You think the "creator" can be measured? How can you state that it is bigger than the Sun given what ive just said. Seems to me like your wrapped up in your own dogma mate.

I'm going to try to make you see this one more time. When I compare God to ANYTHING I am not saying God is anything measurable. I am trying to illustrate to you that ANYTHING created, no matter how large, such as the sun or even the entire physical UNIVERSE, is miniscule in comparison to God who is INFINITE -- IMMEASURABLE!

In the simplest terms -- anything finite is as nothing compared to that which is infinite.

And you know this because?...Has he come down to you in a dream and explained this to you?

Only the Supreme is worthy of worship.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
I like the ideas and concepts of your posts, and of the others in this thread, but you appear to be not debating a topic, as stating your opinion as fact.

Thanks. I give you the facts as I see them.

I've refrained from simply stating it - I believe that God is more than an omnipotent being, but those who would have seen our potential as a species. Aliens.

All you have done is replaced God with aliens. Aliens are just creatures like all other created things. The aliens did not have anything to do with the creation of Man anymore than Man had anything to do with the creation of aliens. God created us all, and He alone is worthy of worship.

Given everything we dont know, anything could be possible.

You almost had it right! Anything is possible WITH God!

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JENJESLIS
The unspoken question is this: is Mr Ahmadinejad now tempting a clash with the West because he feels safe in the belief of the imminent return of the Hidden Imam?

That question has been on my mind for a long time. I think it has much to do with Ahmadinejad's defiant stance against the threats from the U.S.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
Ever seen a Lion laying in the sun - lazy and satisfied

The reptiles - loves the sun - all animals are happy under the sun.

You bring up an interesting point. Any third grader knows that everything is essentially a reflection of light. Without light, nothing would exist. God describes himself as light so when people ask me, "What does God look like?" I reply: "Imagine a big ball of intense energy that glows." If one can see that in his/her mind's eye, then they have somewhat of a concept of what God looks like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed huge quote

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
If you could start to understand how your relationship is with the sun - It's so simple to understand because it's natural..

It's better to understand your relationship with God - it's SUPERnatural!

[edit on 22-3-2007 by SkyWay]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
I think "god" is interperated all wrong. It's not an almighty being at all.
God is imo an as of yet unknown force that holds atoms together, it's the thing that holds every thing together, even space.

God is not the force that holds everything together...rather...He is the Creator of that force. All of the forces in nature receive their power from God.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Any third grader knows that everything is essentially a reflection of light.

Some of us have progressed beyond the third grade.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Where have you heard this?

My question is:

Why have U not heard US?

Miracles are happening...consciousness is being raised...exponentially and progressively - ever since 1998 to the present!
(that i know of - some i know had experiences in 94-95 that were brief but resumed in the recent years - since not many were ready in 94-95)

Perhaps it is lack of open-minded trust in God (humility and true seeking of GOD's righteousness instead of our OWN which = nil) that allows us to be 'elevated' - or, in the words of Christ: 'lifted up'.

Once we realize the snake is an instrument of both God's judgment as well as the way in which He heals us from that bite...we are lifted up with the Son of Man! And when we gain that perspective, we then understand what it means to have the 'mind of Christ.'

The mind of Christ seeks not to DIVIDE nor does it amalgamate or homogenize. It UNITES us in Spirit (mind) with GOD. God loved Ishmael, too - remember? God loved Cain as much as he loved Abel, also. Why can we not follow GOD's own example?

How can we resist extending the same loving-kindness to our brothers that God extends to US? At the end of the day, it seems to be more beneficial to our souls to be DOERS of the law rather than HEARERS and JUDGES of the law.

Whose law?
GOD's.

Which is?
LOVE your neighbor as yourself
Judge NOT
Serve the WE - 'eachother' - in the name of the ONE LIVING God after the example set by those who came before which was perfected in Christ Jesus

NOT the law of:
-Moses
-Jesus
-Paul
-Muhommed
-the United Nations
-YOU
-ME

Islam has just as much 'right' in it as it does 'error' just as Christianity as well as Judaism!

Why not see them all with the objectivity only possible by denying the GROUP of MEN in favor of GLORIFYING the ONE GOD?

When the sons of God are manifested - as Paul says is our blessed HOPE - the WORLD will be rescued...not just YOU or US or THEM or a FEW.

THE WORLD - both planet and population - ALL or NOTHING! God chose ALL for us - because obviously HE knows we cannot help but CHOOSE in PART according to our own selfish outlook, fears, and desires! If you desire what God desires, then you desire to see ALL men saved!

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Most of you obviously have not though. Thank you...
for strengthening my confidence in the "intelligence" of humanity.

Why such blunt rudeness,Sky? Please pretell, do tell? Obviously you have a problem. Direct it else where. Thank ya.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Most of you obviously have not though. Thank you...
for strengthening my confidence in the intelligence of humanity.

Judge not, lest ye be judged.

Why such blunt rudeness,Sky? Please pretell, do tell? Obviously you have a problem. Direct it else where. Thank ya.

A projection of your own inner characteristics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join