It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Moslems Expect the Mahdi (Moslem Messiah) to Return (March 21, 2007)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
The second coming of Christ does not mean the return of a person, but the return of true consciousness.

You are not entirely wrong. Actually when Christ returns the minds of people will be elevated. We will probably be able to communicate telepathically...among many other things which would seem miraculous to us now.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

The second coming of Christ does not mean the return of a person, but the return of true consciousness.

You are not entirely wrong. Actually when Christ returns the minds of people will be elevated. We will probably be able to communicate telepathically...among many other things which would seem miraculous to us now.

Where have you heard this?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Where have you heard this?

This I conclude from the teaching in the Bible that the corrupt body which we have now will be changed and made incorruptible. We will be transformed and become immortal. With that transformation we will be able to do many things, such as telepathic communication, which we are unable to do now because of the fallen condition of our bodies.

[edit on 21-3-2007 by SkyWay]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Yea about the time you are forced to receive the mark. The "christ consciousness" is the doctrine of satan. Will likely be the sales pitch for the mark.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
"and the Dalai Lama told me that on my death bed, I wil reagin total Consciousness" BUIll Murray (CaddyShack)

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

im not really religious, so someone could pick up on this for me......
was there not a part of the bible that mentioned that god was hacked off with humans causing problems, and cast them across the globe and gave them different launguages...

Perhaps this one has been mis-understood, and the global launguage (telepathy) was removed from our tool-set?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

was there not a part of the bible that mentioned that god was hacked off with humans causing problems, and cast them across the globe and gave them different launguages...

Perhaps this one has been mis-understood, and the global launguage (telepathy) was removed from our tool-set?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ciewan

That would certainly cause confusion...to have to switch from mental to vocal communication. That would not only change the language, but the manner of communicating. When God decides to humble people and bring them down a notch or two He has some very effective ways.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Well, where I am at in the midwest US, there was a lunar eclipse and it was a crescent moon like that of Islam....very freaky seeing a crescent moon that is blood red.

Ram

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I still believe God is the sun and Jesus, is the effect of the sun.

im not kidding - though at the moment I find it nice to know.
All religions are based on our solar system. I have concluded. And the human race have this insanity called religious text and books.

The only sole purpose of religion is obeyness of the mighty states -

It makes people divert from their own intelligence - It lays a base of blindness to the exsistence of us.

Everything is light - It goes down to the smallest unseen spectra - And there I believe is a world - In one of the high density layers of everything - so light in weight and size that we cannot actually see it, but with our souls. Because it's the density of dreams - like our souls are made from what we precieve as dreams.

The sun must have light in all spectras - all weights - and of such it be the source and reason of intelligence. it is a psycically manifestation of a world of light - and we are here because of the rays and what the sun emits of vitamins. It's in your flesh - it's in everything we are.

It's actually like a giant ball of life force - that creates life. We are all part and a result of the sun. The will to life and survive lays in the force there in. And it's absolutly beautiful and logical.

So Jesus or any other Messia is the rays of the sun - And what ever the sun emits of electric vibrations that stimulate the entire solar system. Goes through all of the heavenly bodies. even Vitamin-C.

It's an vibration of intelligence - it is the connection to our relationship with the entire universe.

And the human race has been looking at a book apparently God's words - so disorted it can have only on purpose - and that is control.

they took the power and intelligence of the most powerfull force in this solar system and made it into a man. They purportly told you the son of god was here in the flesh!!! The Son of God is nothing less but what the sun emits from it's massive enormous heat fire and light - what ever the sun emits - is what they use to call Messia.

And it's freaking logical - And here they thread their people with neuclear wars and murder - because they need to control the population of this planet - because they screwed it up a long time ago.

So next time your children ask what God is - Will you point to the skies or shake your head and tell them - It's to complicated?

Ram

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by geek101
Shias believe that there are 12 Imams, the last of which has been in hiding since, i dont know....a long time ago...and will appear....whenever.

IMHO, of course

it's the 12 month cycle..
it's the 12 hours on our clock work.

13 is an un even number - bad for calculations you know.

It's A Mistake!!!

But ofcourse - the disaster could have somthing to do with a solar cyklus - ice age and what have we??

[edit on 22-3-2007 by Ram]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Ram, you would be correct in your assertion of the importance of the Sun, and its relation to the Bible.

One can quite easily see this through symbolism. Jesus, on the cross...the cross is the symbol for the Sun. It has been depicted differently over time, but the most universal symbol would be the circle with the quadrants;

The Sun will play a critical role in the 2012 transformation, as will the central sun (galatic centre).

Anyone interested in symbolism and clues left for mankind about 2012, will be interested in the THE HENDAYE CROSS.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2ciewan

You're thinking of Genesis 11 and the story of the Tower of Babel. Interesting thought that we used to all have telepathy.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
I still believe God is the sun and Jesus, is the effect of the sun.

Your belief is wrong. God is the Creator of the sun, and Jesus is the Son of God.

And here they thread their people with neuclear wars and murder - because they need to control the population of this planet

If people followed the way of Jesus and lived as He taught, there would be no nuclear wars, nor murders. Such evils would NOT exist if people repented and obeyed Jesus.

So next time your children ask what God is - Will you point to the skies or shake your head and tell them - It's to complicated?

No. I will point to a picture of Jesus Christ.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Wow... Today I feel a strong presence, perhaps it has something to do with this ?!?! AND WHY THE SHORT NOTICE ?!?! Somethings UP!

/7A

[edit on 22/3/2007 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   

The Sun will play a critical role in the 2012 transformation, as will the central sun (galatic centre).

The twinkle in God's eye is greater than the sun.
The transformation that is coming may well transform the sun itself. A small matter for the Almighty.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
Wow... Today I feel a strong presence, perhaps it has something to do with this ?!?! AND WHY THE SHORT NOTICE ?!?! Somethings UP!

You may have a more developed sensitivity to ethereal influences and fluctuations.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
SkyWay, no ones ever said that to me and I wonder if that is true or I'm just having a delightful day. But I don't know, I can feel something here that isn't anything I have felt in my life. We'll see how today and this week turns out.

Love and Blessings,
/7A

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   

The Mahdi, who is believed by Moslems to be the Messiah/Saviour, is expected to return at the Spring Equinox, or very close to it. He is expected to arrive and defeat all of the enemies of Islam and destroy evil from the face of the Earth, and establish peace and justice in the whole world. Today IS the Spring Equinox. Here is the link Mahdi

LAWL.
He's late already

If you believe this you have problems.
Let me guess your an American too??? And that you fear god

Religeon=brainwashing at it's finest,It's ingenious.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
LAWL.
He's late already

If you believe this you have problems.
Let me guess your an American too??? And that you fear god

Religeon=brainwashing at it's finest,It's ingenious.

I must point out that it is false to fear god. The true mother divine, does not impose fear or want such fear believed by the creations. It is a false misinterpretation from darkness.

And I am not religious.
/7A

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join