It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Face On Mars!! What’s Going On??

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
So, Have they 100% proven that there was once water on mars? because that looks like stuff you see on earth where there once was water but no longer is.

as for the face it's probably just natural, I Want to believe just as much as the next guy (...excluding you that don't want it
) to believe aliens exist and have left us evidence in the past, but i don't think this is it. i think they'd leave something more definite, as opposed to a picaso face. just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
ArMap, welcome back!!
Long vacation eh?

Those images were amazing!

Originally posted by SuicideVirus
So, you're basically saying that because there's a kind of rough regularity to the stuff in the photos, that's enough evidence to convince you that these are some kind of huge artificial alien-built structures? That's all you need, is that right? Case closed?

Interesting.

Case may not be closed just yet!!

Have a look at this Inca City from up close. To me it looks intriguing!

The "Inca City" on Mars photographed by MARINER 9 in 1972 (left)
and by the MGS of 1998 (right).
Pic Courtesy: W. Hain
and JPL/NASA

See the rectangles and other geometry of the 'city'? Could you elucidate as to how this could happen naturally?

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Stranger things than that can happen 'naturally' but the first archaeologists to get there will certainly be busy.

What's the scale of the later pic?

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tibris
So, Have they 100% proven that there was once water on mars? because that looks like stuff you see on earth where there once was water but no longer is.

Perhaps this image may be of some help, original picture from ESA Mars Express.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
ArMap, welcome back!!
Long vacation eh?
Unfortunately, no, too much work; I may even not have any vacations this year.

Have a look at this Inca City from up close. To me it looks intriguing!
More up close photos in here.

The JP2 images have resolutions of 98.9 cm/pixel, 24.7 cm/pixel and 49.8 cm/pixel respectively for PSP_002380_0985, PSP_003092_0985 and PSP_002868_0985.

Bellow you can see my attempt to make a false colour image of PSP_003092_0985, using the infra-red as R, red as G and blue+green as B to make a RGB image, the colours are not the real ones but it gives an idea of the difference in colour between the various areas. Unfortunately, only the central area of the HiRISE photos uses the colour sensors.

PS: you have to click the image, the proportions make the thumbnail almost useless.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Both pictures are from the enterprisemission and have a great resemblance when looking at the so called "tubes".

This spot from the hidden city under the cydonia area looks like the tubes found on other photo's of mars.

Original picture here:

Compare with this.

Well, there is definitaly some similarity IMO.
Also the other images have similar tubes in it.

I think this is very odd. And maybe they are indeed living under the sand?

Greetings Lunica

(spelling )

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Lunica]

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Lunica]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Lets see, in the picture on page one from the OP, I see : Eyes, mouth, nose,neck, some sort of hat or headdress, and for sure it looks a bit Picasso-ish but definitely nOT a natural phenomenon. Look at the surrounding area, and you see NO other protuberances that can even come close; it is OBVIOUSLY a manufactured or created piece.

With all of the other hundreds of ' anomalies ' surrounding the Mars quest, no one can seriously believe that all that we see in just an accident of nature, no way. Odds are too damning in this case. There is NO DOUBT that Mars was or is occupied and for a long time. The cast forests on Mars shown here and on the Skipper site prove that trees exist, massive ones, as well as water in abundance and other telling evidence.

We have been lied to forever about planetary truths to keep us focused on work and taxes and supporting phony wars for profit so the rich can get richer.Truth means nothing to the people in charge, just profits. If the truth were known and told widely, peoples attitudes might changes, and a thinking and far sighted population is exactly the OPPOSIT of that the Controllers want for us. Managing humans for labor is hard enough without the slvaes actually starting to THINK beyond daily survival.

At this point, with all of the evidnce shown, there is NO question that Mars was a very lively place long ago, and may hold clues underground that would shock us to the core, IF we were ever told the truth!!

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
What? ANOTHER Face on Mars?

This one is actually from a photo that shows fossils, but as a Skeptic pointed this one out to me, I just couldn't resist...

The Witch of Barsoom

Original from NASA

[edit on 28-9-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
At this point, with all of the evidence shown, there is NO question that Mars was a very lively place long ago, and may hold clues underground that would shock us to the core, IF we were ever told the truth!!

Well, Mars could still be a lively place!! What do we know what's underneath?

And about us being told the truth? No way! India is becoming a poodle of the US and so will shut the heck up if anything queer is found on the Moon, in consonance with US policy, during its 2008 Chandrayan Moon shot. Ditto for Japan. China has enormous stakes in the US economy and will do its bidding, as the US so desires. So a blank here too!

So how would we ever get at the truth?

Well, we won't! Not for another 200 years or so until 'anti establishment' countries like Iran, North Korea, Cuba, Syria etc land on Mars. They would not be mixed up with the Western paranoia for secrecy as of now and would love to blow apart the whole 'conspiracy', misinformation and secrecy indulged in by the powers that be.

Till then, we just twiddle our thumbs and keep the 'conspiracies' and speculations going! Will ATS be around till then? Hope so!

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
IMHO the forehead is too sloping and the nose is a little large to be human. The other face was much better esp. on the 1st mission photos with poor resolution. Have seen this one before in the last 2 years.

Question... Anyone remember the series of Mars photos posted by a Dr. M..something 8 or so years ago that had rather explicit animals like a dolphin and a great moose head? They were surface anamolies in low relief. Wonder where they went?? They looked a little too good not to be fakes, however.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Till then, we just twiddle our thumbs and keep the 'conspiracies' and speculations going! Will ATS be around till then? Hope so!

By then you will REALLY look like your avatar

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Quick, someone tell Al Gore that the Polar Ice Caps in Mar are also Melting

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

By then you will REALLY look like your avatar

Sheesh! By THEN? Heck, that's me right NOW! Do ya remember I got zapped by an electrical short circuit on that crappy Mars shuttle last year? I'll be darned if I'm gonna fly with John, you and Matt in that tin can again!!

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Quick, someone tell Al Gore that the Polar Ice Caps in Mar are also Melting
reply to post by Alxandro

Hi Al,
Let me guess, Al Gore doesn't care any more about the warming poles of Mars than he does about how energy wasting are his huge mansions, SUVs and the rest of Al Gore' life style! It's all about political expediency with Al. The rest is inconvenience! But he is a good little liberal and that is all that counts isn't it? He means well!

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I fear that after looking at thousands of pics in a few days, we're seeing odd things everywhere.

Take a look at this pic of Europa, in which i believed to see a triangle in flight!

Of course it should be an optical illusion, honestly i think that there's nothing out of the ordinary there... but i see even the shadow there !

photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov...

[edit on 29/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

After a serious gamma correction, I think it's just a shadow.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join