It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wat will happen 2012??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Alot of people seem to be sayin "2012" sumthing amazing is going to happen!! End of the world, new age of elightenment...

Is there actually any reason why this year in particular is so special. The Mayans or some astrological events are favourites of some.. I just want to know if there is actually any weight behind these theories.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
do a little searching here and thru google on 2012 and mayan prophecies

I think you'll find all that you need

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Theres enough crap on 2012 to keep you reading for days.

I suggest you try to look a little before you ask others to do the work for you.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Yep, the mayan prophecies also I might have a Ph.D by then,
(If I can hang on.)

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
In a nutshell, the years leading up to 2012 (ie NOW) are the so called "end times". All religions know of 2012, but many have distorted its original meaning to cause confusion and chaos.

2012 itself (if your still alive by this point) will be a moment of transformation (IMHO).

Many people see it as just another extinction event, but i believe this time round something special is going to take place. Dont ask me how i know this, but i FEEL my entire life (im 19) has been building up to this one moment.

It will either be ectasy, or catastrophe. It just depends o whether you believe in fate, whether we can actually affect our own destiny (ie create reality) or if we are completely at the mercy of the cosmos.

One thing is or sure, 2012 is something...why else would the New World Order go into overdrive in these times?

I'll tell you why. Using fear and confusion, they hope to be able to hold us in this plane of reality for another cycle. If there ever is a challenge or test to reality, this is it. Atlantis and Leumaria were the last two failed ascension attempts...will this one suceed?...

The truth is not only on the internet btw, it is also WITHIN YOU. Yes, you hold the answers you seek within you already. Look up meditation and astral projection and different states of consciousness.

That should keep you occupied for the next 6 months

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
2012? Yes its the end of the Maya calendar. Whats going to happen? Nothing thats what. Its the end of a calendar era. Jan 1 2012 I intend to wake up with a hangover unless of course I have to go to work. (but there again I've got a chosen one ticket off this rock.)

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I suspect that everything will carry on as before, then it will be 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and so on.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
It's not really just about the Mayan Calander, it's about Pluto aligning itself in the Zodiac constellation/era. Which is very rare and takes a long time to occur...

I highly suggest viewing this video:

video.google.ca...

Pluto has a great affect on us with consciousness and/or insanity - something is coming up.

/7A

[edit on 22/3/2007 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ka0s69
Is there actually any reason why this year (2012) in particular is so special.

Lots and lots of reasons. Here's a list of threads to start reading through.

2012 Thread Index-- Read All About the End of the World

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

Originally posted by ka0s69
Is there actually any reason why this year (2012) in particular is so special.

Lots and lots of reasons. Here's a list of threads to start reading through.

2012 Thread Index-- Read All About the End of the World

Thanks dbates, I've flagged the thread!!
Very excellent sum of 2012 and such!!

/7A

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I'm closing this one because we have a lot of threads on this very subject. Please contribute your thoughts to those.

new topics

top topics

join