It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'smoking gun' of 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
The following link is to a short video, its about 16 minutes in length but there is relevant and important footage and different looks of Building 7 that are not shown often.

Also there is testimony that is not repeated often as well. A lady reports that the Firefighters told her 'they were going to bring the building down'.

Watch it and come to your own conclusions.

The eerie part was with the Dutch Explosive expert. When he is made aware that in order to plant explosives that day they would have to do it during the fire. He thought that was strange. The implication is obvious of course.

Something I should add, I find it very unusual that so much attention was paid to Building 7 before its collapse--BBC, CNN etc.

Yet in the following weeks and days after, it feel abruptly off the 'RADAR MAP'. Doesn't that strike you as being odd?

Another feature of the buildings collapse I am noting, is that surge of smoke going upward at high speed.

There is another link below this one, it shows unique footage and what LOOKS LIKE FLASHES, you can decide again. It starts with Madrid and its comparison.

It is the second LINK.

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

[edit on 21-3-2007 by talisman]

new topics

join