It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA predicts 9/11 on August 1997

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
On the cover of FEMA's "Emergency Response to Terrorism", August 1997, booklet is a picture of WTC 1 (Boaz) in the cross-hairs. Which was the 1st one hit. You can tell that WTC 1 is (Boaz) because of the antenna and the shading of the building.

Now compare the shading on WTC 1 to the shaded coloumn of the high priestess tarot card. Notice that WTC 1 is (Boaz) and WTC 2 is (Jachin).

[edit on 20-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Yeah, I mean if the WTC had been the target of a previous terrorist attack and been the center of the first and almost only major terrorist attack on the country it would make sense. But I don't seem to recall there being any kind of attack on the WTC previous to 9/11 do you? So clearly nothing could have given them the impression that it was a target and they therefore must have known in advance.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy
But I don't seem to recall there being any kind of attack on the WTC previous to 9/11 do you?

Sarcasism Snoopy?

No, you are missing the point here.

1 Kings 7:21 He erected the pillars at the portico of the temple. The pillar to the south he named Jakin and the one to the north Boaz.

bibleresources.bible.com...

(The North tower) World Trade Center 1 (The one with the antenna) is Boaz which was the first one hit which is the pillar that is shaded. Hit 1st, fell 2nd.

(The South tower) World Trade Center 2 is Jakin which is the unshaded pillar. Hit 2nd, fell 1st.

See the twin towers were built to mimic the pillars of solomons temple. And just as solomons temple was destroyed, the World Trade Centers, which were the hub of the New World Order, were destroyed. They destroyed there own headquarters.

Jeremiah 52:12 On the tenth day of the fifth month, in the nineteenth year of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon, Nebuzaradan commander of the imperial guard, who served the king of Babylon, came to Jerusalem. 13 He set fire to the temple of the LORD (Temple of Solomon), the royal palace and all the houses of Jerusalem. Every important building he burned down.

bibleresources.bible.com... on3=0&version4=0&version5=0&Submit.x=45&Submit.y=10

[edit on 21-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I thought there was a bombing in the WTC back in 1993? Or does that not count as it was funded?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I thought there was a bombing in the WTC back in 1993? Or does that not count as it was funded?

You mean when the FBI runned the whole affair?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The high priestess standing between the pillars.

She holds a torch, high in her right hand, and a book inscribed "July 4, 1776" in the left.

The high priestess in the tarot card is holding a book that reads TORA which is the jewish law. The statue of liberty is holding a book that reads July 4, 1776 which is the date of our successful rebellion from the king, which is the law of Nimrod.

God (Discordia) www.abovetopsecret.com...
hates unity and seeks to maintain power by keeping us divided.

en.wikipedia.org...

United we stand, divided we fall.

The rebels must stand together or we will be divided and we will fall, 1st one and then the other.

[edit on 21-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Wow this is some serious stuff.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Wooo spooky goings on also in Anagramsville.

Statue Of Liberty = Free? Sub Totality!

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
You're right. Clearly there could be no way that whoever made the cover for a book on terrorist would simply choose to use the only local terrorist target at the time....

The whole tower of babel thing clearly is more probable.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I always knew the DOJ was into Tarot and could read the future.

Now we have rock solid evidence.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Good thread, and interesting points. Made me reach for my deck, and on inspection, I find that the high priestess is not between two pillars. It is the Tarot of Marseilles. I was wondering which deck the card shown here is from, and if it is not shown by all decks, is it significant?

[edit on 21/3/07 by Implosion]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
Made me reach for my deck, and on inspection, I find that the high priestess is not between two pillars. It is the Tarot of Marseilles. I was wondering which deck the card shown here is from, and if it is not shown by all decks, is it significant?

Well it does appear as if there are several different tarot decks. I gather that the difference between the popess card and the high priestess card has to do with the separation of belief in the catholic church as the overriding spiritual authority. The history of the card itself is enough to make your head spin.

A variety of styles of tarot decks and designs have existed and a number of typical regional patterns emerged. Historically, one of the most important designs is now usually known as the Tarot de Marseilles.

The High Priestess (II) is a trump card in the tarot deck. She has been called occult Science on the threshold of the Sanctuary of Isis, but she is really the Secret Church, the House which is of God and man. Other schools of thought associate the High Priestess with intuitive knowledge. This is probably the most enigmatic card in the entire tarot and the most difficult to analyze from a historical standpoint.

www.tarothermit.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

Interestingly enough the popess or the high priestess sit in front of the viel to the entrance of the temple. So I would assume that only the priestess or popess has the authority to rent the viel of Solomons temple so that all can see.

Matthew 27:50 And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, he gave up his spirit. 51 At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook and the rocks split.

bibleresources.bible.com... rsion3=0&version4=0&version5=0&Submit.x=75&Submit.y=6

It really makes perfect sense, after all, Building 7 was the Salomon building.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Shaded - north - south - in the bible - temple - okay got it.

Interesting. If indeed these guys work in the ways of magickal symbolism and such, which I somehow doubt but who knows, this would almost certainly be relevant. It does have an uncanny prallelism. I suspect its at least more ptentially significant than readin your horoscope, in that potent mythical symbolism IS appealing to many, who chose sometimes to leave "calling cards." Or calling tarot cards.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic
Shaded - north - south - in the bible - temple - okay got it.

Interesting. ... It does have an uncanny prallelism.

I suspect its at least more ptentially significant than readin your horoscope, in that potent mythical symbolism IS appealing to many, who chose sometimes to leave "calling cards."

It is interesting to say the least. I do believe that these guys do indeed operate at a higher level of awareness.

You know Bush seems more annoyed, that people aren't catching on fast enough, rather than concerned about people finding out.

Odd that.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

top topics

join