It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is There To Hide? - Smoking Gun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The TRUE smoking gun evidence of a government cover up of 911, is the FACT that the government is hiding and suppressing information about 911.

Lets use this thread, in a civil manner, to list EVERYTHING the government is knowingly hiding and suppressing from the people, about 911.

I will start off with 2 of the most obvious. Let's try to only do 2 at a time.

----------------------------------------------------

1: They are suppressing important videos, and frames from videos, of the jet impact at the Pentagon.
911research.wtc7.net...

2: They are hiding and suppressing 3 "black boxes" from 3 jets that crashed on 911.
www.oilempire.us...

..next

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The clean up of the wtcs is what shocks me to this day.The steel should have been properly analyzed to see how the buildings failed(if they really did).
They got rid of that steel in a hurry.

[edit on 20-3-2007 by crowpruitt]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Ok this thread is going slow, I will post 2 more things they are suppressing

1: They are suppressing the blueprints and structural design papers of WTC 7. They have made it a felony to even obtain them.

2: They are also trying to hide the fact that FEMA was in NY fully ready on 9/10 a day before the attacks.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
1. Lost or hidden testimony in the 9/11 "ommission" report that doesn't fit the official theory.

2. Nist isn't giving us their calculations or computer model specs. to be independently verified.

2 more off the top of my head.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I posted this in another thread:

First of all, an international team of scientists, engineers, geo-political analysts, financial analysts and most importantly skeptics (to dog them on the hard questions) needs to be assembled. I assume they would want:

1. Certified dust samples that were not hosed down with millions of gallons of water. (This is more to protect the health of the remaining rescuers than to determine CD).
2. Certified steel samples from 1, 2 and 7 (to be selected by the team).
3. Certified copies of all video taken at the Pentagon. It is unreasonable to assume that the Pentagon did not/does not have a VAST ARRAY of cutting edge surveillance equipment functioning.
4. Certified copies of all the FDRs and CVRs.
5. Subpoena power for Larry, Rudy, et. al.
6. Access to all airplane debris collected at all 3 sites.
7. Access to the REMAINS of the hijackers for DNA verification.
8. THE FREAKING BLUEPRINTS that NO ONE has ever seen for WTC 1 and 2.
9. The NIST source code for their "black box" computer modeling.
10 Certified copies of ALL air traffic control communications on 9/11.

That would be a decent start

[edit on 21-3-2007 by Pootie]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
They've never explained the fact that 7 or 8 hijackers are alive and well and living in the middle east. I would also like see up close the beams from the WTC. They appear to be flying out from the WTC and look to be all roughly equal in lenght and noit bent at all. If it was a collapse due to weight and structural damage I would expect to see twisted beams. Where are they?

top topics

join