It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can do something weird...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I've never experienced an Oobe (I don't think), but it sounds kinda like something that I can do. If I concentrate really hard on something I want to punch, my whole arm goes kinda numb and feels kinda... strong.
I did this once when I got into a fight, I stood there concentarting on the guy (everyone was laughing at me), then I just let loose my fist of fury, I hit the guy so hard I'm surprised his nose wasn't pushed back up into his skull. He was in hospital for a week after that.
On another occasion, I king hit a guy and I knocked him out in one punch! One hit to the back of the head and I dropped this guy like a ton of bricks.

I was wondering what causes this, I've never had any martial arts training, I'm 6'1, not really that strong, but I have a high pain tolerance and I'm pretty quick.
If anyone knows what this is, let me know please.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
How much do you weigh?

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Like 70kg (roughly 120-130 pounds?)

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Ur a bit light for someone thats 6'1
reason i asked was that weight has a great impact on knockout power
hate to see what you could do to someone if ya out on another 20 or 30kg

anyways, i dont think this is anything paranormal, maybe you got a nice straight right,or left

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Maybe, it's just that if I punch normally my punches are weak, no matter how hard I lean with them, no matter how I punch they're always weak, apart from the weird punch thing I can do. If that makes any sense at all.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
MadHatt3r- Remind me never to do anything that will tick you off.I wouldn't want to see the other side of your fist

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlayeR87
Ur a bit light for someone thats 6'1

I'm 6'2, I don't know in kg's but I weigh 11 stone.
I'm tall and gangly, quite skinny.
You don't have to be heavy to be tall...

You wanna be carefull with those fist's of your's, you wouldn't want to end up doing community service, it really isn't all that fun, I should know...

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Lol thanks everyone, it's great to know I'm not fat. But I'm generally not a violent person, I would rather sort any feuds out with words, the only reason I decked those guys was 'coz they hit me first.

new topics

top topics

join