It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i remembered an oobe...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reading all of these stories have sparked buried memories in my subconsious. i rememberd having several oobe experiences when i was younger.i would always go to a place i remembered from that day. i would explore and look at the people there. but one day someone or something scared me very badly and i stopped leaving my body, (or at least i stopped remembering it.) i have come very close to leaving my body recently. but when i realized that i was leaving my body i got scared/startled for no reason and broke of the trance. it had only been 7 or 8 minutes since i had started and i felt totaly drained. physically and spiritually. i couldnt feel any of my telekinetic energy either. is that common. i am going to try to leave my body tonight and i would greatly appriciate if somone would help me. i have been practicing since last year. someone who could help me please send me a u2u and fill me in or help me with this. i am am aware of what i am trying to do and have noted the consequences... and the personal rewards. someone must understand how i feel. but i will understand if i recieve no help...

[edit on 20-3-2007 by psimorb333]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I feel for you and wish I could physically help somehow. All I can really do is encourage you to keep trying.
YES it is such a difficult thing to do that it feels very draining of all your energies.....I tend to need extra sleep on a day after OOBE feeling physically exausted.............I seem to get an emotional high from it however, because I am so excited when I am successfull......so the day after I will be pumped up about it.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
i have one more question since you have replied. how close am i to leaving to leaving my body when i feel a wave a relaxation and pleasure. i have to hold still to hold this feeling and i feel distant from my body and numb. if i am close then what do i do next

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
well I am not sure.
For me....the key to being aware I am close to leaving is hearing a rushing whooshing pulsating sound in my ears......the sound is the door opening for me.....so I can' really help you with your pleasurable relaxation tecnique becaue I am unfamiliar with it........

Now because of the LONG LONG thread I will link you to here....
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I have learned that differant things work for differant people, depending on your belief system and background.
Do not get frusterated in attempting to read that thread, you can tell what is important info for you or not, and can skip over the non important posts. Believe me when I tell you that thread is GOLDEN with so many tecniques that work for others, so much ~HOW TO~ advise on achieveing your goal!!
It is REPLETE with the answers you seek!!
You should give it a read through............you will be amazed at how much you can learn from all the other people (who are NOT me) that share vital information on this quest...............people have learned HOW to O.O.B.E from reading that thread and following the given advise of the experiancers.

I really think your questions will be answered there.

[edit on 20-3-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
last night... i tried the same techneque. i got even closer to leaving my body. my heart was pounding very hard and so was my breathing i got scared and broke my concentration. when i broke concentration i was shaking and i broke out into a cold sweat. i was totally drained. i tried to go to sleep from pure exaustion, but i kept jolting when i got close to falling to sleep. and the last time i jolted i was in mid scentence with someone talking or trying to. i think that i broke my concentration out side of a point of no return. today i was shaken and totally out of it all day today. ime not sure if i should try canceling out my concentration at this point again. will it be safe or is this just in my head?

[edit on 21-3-2007 by psimorb333]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I think i get close to OBE's too. Sometimes if im in bed trying to induce a lucid dream or have a obe I'd feel my body kinda "twisting". It feels as if my waist is on a pin or stick and my body is spinning on it. But my physical body is still laying down. Also, during the day, I can make it feel as if I have two hands or something. I personaly think that that is my spirit hand and it's leaving my body.

Can anybody shed some light on my situation and possibly help me have an OBE or Lucid dream?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
i sometimes have these experiences during the day, but very rarely. however i believe that i in fact did leave by body to an extent after breaking concentration. i had the feeling of floating and everytime i jerked i had disorientating feeling and felt like my arms werent attached to my physical body...

new topics

top topics

join