It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hellooo from chi-town

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
HI everyone.. It's Philena... Cool little work at home momma in chicago and a myspace queen.

Well.. lets see where I should start. I began my quest on this topic through quantum physics actually, and went way down the rabbit hole.

So I have my views on the subject. On the religion side of things, I don't read anything from the King James Version, and mostly stick with bible conspiracies like the Talmud of Jmmanuel. If I were to believe anything was edited out the bible and re-worded, it's definitely the UFO involvement. It just makes sense to me. What else would it be, considering Aliens been part of our existence from the beginning of time.

The next thing is the whole Mayan Calender, I-Ching, Egyptian, and the magnetic polar shift all pointing to 2012.

Well.. I do believe quantum physics will to the root of ET's becoming public, but that's just a gut feeling. Like star trek episodes about "First Contact". It's always when the species of a planet discover warp drive. I believe that's the turning point for us. Now considering 2007 is considered the 5th day of the Mayan calender, will it be this year? I don't know. I'm sure the governments knows more about quantum physics then they will release, but it will be our natural discovery of the technology that I'm paying attention to. Then someone would put it online as open source and that's all she wrote folks.

I have a bet going on with my dad's friend that it will be before this year is out, but he says we will not understand quantum physics for another couple of decades. I only bet $5 so give me your opinion if I'm in a good bet!! LOL We can make photon particles be in two places at one time, so it shouldn't be too long right?

Anyway, I see many predictions about when UFO's will come forth. My attention for that day points to singularity and not from someone channeling.

Now.. I do see some coincedences lately that are hard to avoid. There's movies like "thesecret.tv" and "What the bleep do we know" that could very well be that turning point for a new level of consciousness. I refer to these movies as the 100th monkeys. You'll have to google that one.

Science and religion has been in battle for centuries. From flat earth vs round, center of the universe vs just part of the galaxy, adam and eve vs evolution, and on and on. And it seems like now we are at a turning point where they are both proving each other right.. not wrong. Matter of fact, when it's all said and done, they will be one and the same.

Not only will the religion sectors be disrupted, but the atheist scientist that thought we were just a third rock from the sun, will also be effected, which is what increased my interest and consciousness even more.

I did a test online about being a "star child". My results came out that I'm a 1st cousin. Whatever that means.. LOL

I had my own experience of seeing a fly by off the I-57 going home after doing two hours overtime at the post office and it was around 2am.

My girlfriend's boyfriend works at Ohare Airport so I know all about that. He's not going public though. He's too ghetto for all that noise, so I'll keep that too myself.. LOL But trust me, that did happen.

So I figure I'm on the right path and training about the universal laws of creation like the law of relativity, law of attraction, law of cause and effect, the Science of getting rich and well, etc. well be the norm for our society. And all the leaks about Jesus tomb, and all that noise, well, that might be our own special people on this planet giving us hints and clues as to what's to come. We just have to prepare for it on a conscious level.

I see paradise on earth for our rapidly approaching future. This will be one hell of a ride for the next 4 years.

And that's my story

Philena Rush AKA "Lover of Mankind"

An Ever Better World
BWAHMS

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Welcome, bwahms!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hello. and welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Hello bwahms. Welcome to Above Top Secret.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hi bwahms, welcome to the forum.

Search and share.

Yes, 2012 will be something amazing.

Fell free to post any comments in my area.

brotherthebig.

top topics

join