It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Thought Control - Techniques Confirmed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The NSA has many thought re-form technology ranging from HAARP, the to old standard of beating and humiliating the victim. Recently I uncovered an article explaining another form of thought control.

It is referred to as Post Hypnotic Scripts.

Subliminal implanted posthypnotic suggestions and scripts using acoustically delivered and phonetically accelerated posthypnotic commands without somnambulistic preparation in the subject for intelligence and counterintelligence applications by the United States National Security Agency.

The Article Can be found -H-E-R-E-

Below I will quote various interesting Segments from the Article.

#
INTRODUCTION:

* 1.1. The following information is an overview of one area of NSA Intelligence Technology and Applications. A Technology Title, Applications, Technology Description, case history summaries and the NSA's Behavioral Modification Procedure Outline documented for the non-technical person.

* 3.3.1. This technology is used to develop and control spies, political candidates, and other public figures through psychological intimidation, fear and extortion.
* 3.3.2. The NSA uses this technology to resocialize (brainwash) the US civilian voting population into "Giving their lives to Christ" (giving up their personal will and civil rights to the NSA). Each subject is required to maintain a "Personal Relationship with Jesus Christ" (following the precepts of the Bible and doing what is ordered by the NSA). The technology is also used to monitor and optimize NSA employee performance and loyalty.

*snip*

5.3. Post-Hypnotic Delivery Method:

* 5.3.1. The NSA combines hypnosis and thought labels to interrogate people without the subject being aware of it. "How can hypnosis be used?" you might ask. The subconscious mind operates at a speed of about 1200 to 1400 words per minute. This is many times faster than the conscious mind that operates at 250 to 450 WPM (words per minute). The posthypnotic script can be spoken at fast conversational speed approximately 250 WPM and a recorder or a computer speeds up the message up to approximately 1200 to 1400 WPM.

*snip*

7.5. Musical references of NSA Technology:

* 7.5.1. Talking Heads; a music group popular in the eighties, wrote a song explaining the scientific process of the NSA's brainwashing technology in a song called "Wild Wild Life". The song gave an example of what the audible transmission sounded like at the end of the song (like a tape on fast forward).

They mentioned in the song that "They (NSA) talk so fast..." and that the musical group had spent "All their time and money..." unsuccessfully trying to find a place that the NSA would not be able to harass them. The Talking Heads exposed the technology, gave an example of what it sounds like, scenarios of how the NSA might select you for the brainwashing, and the scope of the electronic surveillance system.

*snip*

8.3.7. Stage 3 (Extreme Process):

* 8.3.7.1. This method is very severe and usually results in a two to five year program. Because of the severity of the suffering, the subject is usually permanently impaired for integration into normal mainstream life and is essentially institutionalized. The result is that the subject must reside in a less competitive environment like a church group. Subjects that receive this program tend to be highly superstitious, are agitated easily when objective evidence that contradicts their belief system is presented.

They tend to believe in the spiritual world (demons, ghosts, god, spiritual entities, etc) and consider the spiritual world to be more powerful and important than the material or real world. This program basically follows the following steps; REM deprivation, breakdown of self esteem and confidence, intense suffering, exaggerated conscience, spiritual contact, reborn in Jesus Christ, Spiritual battle, release (saved by the Savior), and recovering (blessed by Jesus Christ). Whenever possible the NSA will skip or reduce these steps to minimize security risk and financial cost.

*snip*

8.3.7.17. Tinnitus (Ear Ringing):

* 8.3.7.17.1. Tinnitus is commonly reported by subjects harassed by the NSA and typically has no pharmacological or biochemical basis and is produced by a posthypnotic suggestion. It is often misdiagnosed as ringing caused by excessive aspirin use and is actually an audio hallucination triggered by hypnosis.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
thats nice, one more step closer to Big Brother, and a more recent 1984 remake, except its real

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I think the "except it's real" might be stretching it a bit in this case.

That article is so wrong it's not even worth spending time on.

I love that song part. Especially the part where they add in some words to the lyrics to tell you what the Talking Heads meant.

Here, let me:

"The popular 80's band, Psychedelic Furs, wrote a song explaining Ben and Jerry's latest plot to subjugate the United States. In the song Ghost in You, they laid out the details:

A man in my shoes
runs the light (trying to escape subjugation),
and all the papers lie tonight (because they have been co-opted),
my falling over you (because I am addicted to your ice cream)
is the news of the day.

Angels (people's mental freedom) fall like rain,
and love (love love love) (the addictive substance)
is all of Heaven away (is carried by the Good Humor man)

Wow, that's fun! I can prove anything by modifying songs!

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
They'll never get me!!! I have no thoughts to control.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
They'll never get me!!! I have no thoughts to control.

Paul is dead...Paul is dead...Paul is dead...

I also guess I've got a nice 7.62mm brain washer, at least every time I fire it, muffs or no, my ears ring.

top topics

join