It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Money is the root of all evil.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Money is the root of all evil.

This couldn't be more true. Today I was driving home and I put something together. When Chavez said that George Bush is the Diablo. You think the devil, because he allowed 911 to happen and then invaded foreign countries. But add the fact that a recent movie with Vin Diesel about drug running, which involved a character called "Diablo", who was the mastermind of the drug ring. When Chavez called Bush, "Diablo", he could of very well meant that Bush was the "Drug Kingpin". Now add the fact that a mercenary army exists called Blackwater, and there you go. A drug ring emerges from the shadows and smokescreen's of a NWO, Israel, and everything else. These guy's want to control the govts so they can continue running drugs. These guy's are rich. The banks have got to be in on it too.

I think its also important to note that who ever setup this whole thing, had no idea the internet would become so big and allow people to share information like this. They thought that they can get away with it because the knew the media was controlled and anything they do they can get away with it and blame someone else aka the "terrorists". But now we know. They're plan is going down. But they aren't going down without a fight.

[edit on 20-3-2007 by rrahim1]

new topics

join