It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway-Hamas link angers Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

bbc

Israel has cancelled a meeting with a visiting Norwegian minister after he held talks with the prime minister of the new Palestinian unity government.
Norway was the first Western country to recognise the new government which contains members of the militant group Hamas and its main rival, Fatah.

Israel says it will not deal with the new administration, and has called for a continued international boycott.

The US and EU have withheld recognition but left a door open for future ties.

this is pur jokes just because Israel doesnt want to deal with a elected goverment of palistain
they expect everyone else to do the same thing or they wont talk to them aswell

reminds me of primary school
"if you talk to him then i wont talk to you and so forth"

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
So typical of Norway to pull a stunt like this. But it's strange we haven't had a reaction from the US yet. I mean Israel going ape# over this issue is hardly a surprise, but where is the support from the US? And when will they force the UN to impose sanctions on Norway?

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrLeary
So typical of Norway to pull a stunt like this. But it's strange we haven't had a reaction from the US yet. I mean Israel going ape# over this issue is hardly a surprise, but where is the support from the US? And when will they force the UN to impose sanctions on Norway?

Well, not to sound callous, but I dont think the US really cares right now. We got other things to deaql with at the moment.

Besides, somebody needs to figure out who represents the other side of the coin in the middle east, so if norway did, more power to them.

new topics

join