It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Mind Control Technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This is a short 10 minute clip about Russian Mind Control Programs that were brought to the US. These programs still exist and I'm sure they are way more advanced now than they were in 1993!!!!!
www.htmlvideocodes.com...LINK

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vinadetta
This is a short 10 minute clip about Russian Mind Control Programs that were brought to the US. These programs still exist and I'm sure they are way more advanced now than they were in 1993!!!!!
www.htmlvideocodes.com...LINK

What a hoax.

An anti Soviet propaganda by stupid coward American Jews.

We ain't dumb no more, we know what is going on in this world.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
There was a time when Russia was right alongside the USA at the forefront of this type of research, but determining with any real accuracy whether this stuff is legitimate or not is a tall order. I didn't see anything in that video that would leave me to believe any of it to be honest.

Cibai, i'm not sure how stupid coward American Jews are involved in the video. Mind expanding on that for me?

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Cibai might be a Russian. i know that anti Russian propeganda might be abit touchy.

or i may be completly wrong, im just taking a guess.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
One thing that I think is interesting about the prospects of audio-psycho-influence, is that in todays technocracy, there is a speaker set in almost every room in America. Whether its your computer, tv, or radio, all of these devices are potential vectors for "mind control," if such techniques are possible.

This story reminds me of an article I read in Physicsworld, where scientists discovered they could cause people to feel anxious, with an inaudible frequency of sound. That's a far cry from mind control, but imagining a misuse for this is not hard.

Perhaps during the presidents next state of the union address, a theme of "Terrorist attack imminent," married with the audio-psycho-influence of induced anxiety, could be used to scare the American voter into submission. News agencies, radio broadcast owners, even computer hackers, could be used as sources of proliferation.

Think about what you are doing right now. Probably staring at a computer monitor and speakers. Is it possible to hijack your mind, through the things you keep in your house? No. I would conjecture that if it were possible, it would have been used. That's not to say that influencing your vote is out of reach, however.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Check out mu thread about US mind control and then you will know what is going on. BTW why would you classify all american jews as coward? I think you need a semblance of balance and common sense here....dont stereotype any community based on your observations of a few

as for russian mind control, the russian govt does not have such a technology, and nor does the american govt
edit on 10/27/2011 by sunny_2008ny because: typo

top topics

join