It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Agent Emery Roberts...With friends like this...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I recently watched a video..which left me deeply distrbed. I dont know if its been used here as a thread before and if it has please accept my apologies.

Can anyone out there tell me anythinbg about Emery Roberts..the agent incharge of the secret service agents protecting Kennedy the day he was shot.

The video only lasts two and a half minutes but clearly show Emery Roberts stand up the car and tell the secret service agents to get off the presidential limo shortly before he´s shot.
You also see one of the sercet service agents who i belive to be Clint Walker repeatedly shrug his shoulders in disbelief.

This was a direct breach of all the standard security operating procedures of the day.

I´d like to know if anyone ever questioned Emery Roberts about his actions that day.

His orders left the president alone in a open top car traveling at between 5 and ten mile per hour in known hostile territory....and the rest as they say is history.

www.metac....../secret_service_jfk /

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
kk... that's a pretty weird decission by the agent in charge
especially with that confused agent.

But why isn't Kennedy reacting to his agents being pulled off? Noone in the car really bothers to react. LBJ should being noticing it right after the turn, but he's busy waving at people...

(mod edit to remove unnecessary quote of thread openers post)

[edit on 21-3-2007 by pantha]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
If this account is accurate and true it would seem that Roberts doesn't even mention his order to make the rear agent step away....

SA Hill was the only one that had to jump on rear step of the President's car, while touring downtown Dallas, however, SA Ready would have done the same thing, if motorcycle was not at the President's corner of car.

But if that was standart procedure why is SA Ready confused about that decission?

Roberts statement

I see this was extensively covered in a thread from 2003
I suggest discussion be continued there instead...

ATS prior thread on JFK

[edit on 21/3/07 by flice]

[edit on 21/3/07 by flice]

new topics

join