It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone for the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Im entirley against it but i thought it would be interesting to hear if there is anyone who in a way supports what there aiming to achieve, or some who agree that a One World Government is a good thing?

[edit on 20-3-2007 by And3h]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The prospect of one global government seems to have alot of supporters.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Frightening to say the least.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Ofcourse a One World Government would be good for us. Imagine a world with less crime, war and poverty. It will be a paradise. Really who can stop the change now anyway. Sure we might have to give up small freedoms for the greater good. Which is better? Freedom of speech or freedom to live without fear? I read lots of posts here and most of them have such huge elements of fear. With the NWO you will be free from that fear. You will be able to live life peacefully and happy.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I support globalization,not any nefarious nwo plan.I not going to list all the possible good things I think globalization could achieve because it should be obvious.Nor will I list the possible bad things I think globalization could cause because,again,it should be obvious.Globalization,good or bad, is nothing but speculation at this time.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr_Suess
Ofcourse a One World Government would be good for us. Imagine a world with less crime, war and poverty. It will be a paradise. Really who can stop the change now anyway. Sure we might have to give up small freedoms for the greater good. Which is better? Freedom of speech or freedom to live without fear? I read lots of posts here and most of them have such huge elements of fear. With the NWO you will be free from that fear. You will be able to live life peacefully and happy.

"A society that will trade a little liberty for a little order will lose both, and deserve neither" - Thomas Jefferson

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
As mentioned by thisguyrighthere, this is already up for discussion in this thread.

Please redirect all comments to that thread.

Closing...

new topics

top topics

join