It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ancient dimensional knowledge?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
i'm just throwing this in here because it is speculation on my part.

i made a post in another thread today regarding the mapping of a 248 dimensional object which took scientists, mathematicians and computers 4 years to do see thread here for info on that.

one of the links i posted went into details about other dimensions and how they look. having visited a few arabic countries, it struck my how some of these images not only remind me of spirograph drawings but of many examples of islamic art.

now, islamic religious art rarely portrays people or animals and is supposed to instead represent gods words and deeds. is it not possible then that ancient dimensional knowledge far superior to what we are currently aware of has been encoded into their artwork (this ought to be taken into consideration if bombing middle eastern countries is to be the norm in the future).

example 1
example 2

whilst it is obvious that their artwork follows dimensional styles, just how far and complicated does their artwork go in relation to present day maths/science discoveries, which are only being found due to the use of computers?

any mathematicians/scientists are welcome to speculate here

new topics

join