It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars - The next Earth?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uplifted

Originally posted by Navieko
First of all, right now we don't know really anything about the planet (unless of course you trust everything NASA/Mainstream tells us).
What if NASA is lying to us completely. What if there is life on Mars, maybe other planets too. Mars could be a planet rich in red plants. Every photo NASA releases of Mars could be fake. I don't exactly believe this, but the thought crosses my mind sometimes. If something is trying to be hidden by the most powerful organization in the world, what are the chances of any of their secrets getting out. Could be a NWO cover-up plot.

Wow!! Now how in the name of the moons of Jupiter did you read my mind?? You hit the goddamn nail on NASA's head!!

Cheers! The beer is on me!

[edit on 21-3-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I totally agree. I believe Our universe is biotechnology. A machine creating and harvesting energy. As the Earth moves out of the habitable zone, and towards the Sun. Mars moves in to it, becoming warm enough to support life. As the gas giants get closer to the sun. They will gain more and more sediment. Eventually compressing the gases in to a core. Look at Pluto as a seed in this system. Once it moves closer to the Sun. Pluto will melt causing it's gases expand, and Pluto becomes a gassy planet like Saturn or Jupiter. As far as prior life forms making the transition to the new habitable planet.. I don't know seems unlikely to me. For the fact that. If a species did figure out how to get to the next planet down the line. In the last planetary shift. Why wouldn't they be existent on Earth to this day?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko
I have a crazy theory. Earth and Mars are known as the twin planets, right? Even in ancient times there are references to another planet, the "twin" planet. But why? ...They're completely different. One is a frozen red planet with no obvious signs of life, the other a dying oasis...rich with life.

So what are the possibilities of Mars, being the opposite of Earth... what are the chances of "global warming" having the opposite effect on Mars?
It's common knowledge now that global warming isn't just an effect on Earth, but also other planets in our system (Mars, Pluto).
As one twin planet dies, the other comes to life. Perhaps thats how this whole thing was designed. Maybe in history, we went back and forth planets...avoiding extinction. Maybe thats the key to the mystery of Atlantis and all the other "lost" civilizations. They even left clues...we just never understood them! Perhaps these remnants of "structures" and "objects" some people see in the Mars pictures are from us, from our last "crossover".

I'm sure if we had read the clues earlier, our modern technology would have the capability to make these transitions -- If we don't already.

Of course, just a crazy theory... don't take it too seriously.
Any views?

Cheers,

Navieko

[edit on 20/3/07 by Navieko]
Maybe mars is a sign of what happens with global warming?

<< 1  2   >>

join