It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banding together

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 03:42 AM
link   
There have been so many rumors and theories about the NWO coming to power soon, within the next decade or so. But what are we going to do as common people. As fellow ATS'ers, will we band together to fight this tyranical power (assuming it will be an evil force). Is anyone up to this challange? Are we going to stand against it?

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Yes .

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 04:11 AM
link   
If you're strong enough and believe in freedom and truth. I've heard a lot about there being a rift between the left and right. I think its the few of us that understand peace and compromise that will stand up against hatred and war. I think there's room for everyone, but sometimes I think I stand alone on that. The NWO will be old fashioned Dictatorship of majority rule and no one else counts.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamaship
If you're strong enough and believe in freedom and truth. I've heard a lot about there being a rift between the left and right. I think its the few of us that understand peace and compromise that will stand up against hatred and war. I think there's room for everyone, but sometimes I think I stand alone on that. The NWO will be old fashioned Dictatorship of majority rule and no one else counts.

Not Dictatorship of the majority, but dictatorship of the RICHEST!

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 07:28 AM
link   
At this very moment I believe the NWO (the Omega Agency) and it's opponents are fighting a hidden battle which is mainly fought on paper in institutions, courthouses, parliaments and goverments worldwide. I also believe that both some of the advocats or proclaimers as well as some opponents don't even realize they are participants of this war and think they merely are fighting against (new) law, rules and methods like for instance the identitycards some goverments would like to introduce within a certain amount of time.
This IS in fact the everlasting battle between good & evil today, a battle which has been fought for ages and ages and will continue untill some (alien) interventionists will stop it one day.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 08:24 AM
link   
i would be concentrating on global health
ALL SPECIES

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hemps
Is anyone up to this challange? Are we going to stand against it?
Right now I feel very comfortable, so if things start to get out of whack!
Then, I shall call forth my powers to stand my ground with fellow ATS soldiers.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Wow, been a while since I've been on ATS, so I'm gonna bump my old thread from 5 years ago.

Ridiculous how much difference these years have made. With president bush abusing almost every power entrusted to him, spying on everyone on the internet, tapping phones, starting illegal wars, usurping the constitution, raping the economy and value of the dollar, destroying foreign relations, dumbing down the population, etc, etc, etc.

In 2003, I believed in the NWO, but in the back of my mind, I just thought it was an entertaining scenerio to talk about on conpiracy theory websites....but now, not only do i believe in the NWO, but I fear it. It's face is now in clear view.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
i would be concentrating on global health
ALL SPECIES
The NWO has DEFINITELY been concentrating on health...with that whole monopoly on the pharmaceutical industry and ridiculous war on drugs which can never be won, they pretty much have everyone (in america at least) dosed on something. Half of the illegal drugs are less harmful then what the pharms put out anyway. They don't even put the proper research into half the drugs released today.

We have genetically engineered and poisoned foods we eat every day. We drink tap water with chlorine and flouride in it everyday. Horrible turning of events.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Sorry to bumb this post from old times. but i recently spoke to my friends brother, who taught me about this stuff.

to be honest, everthing he told me is on this site. exept for 1 thing.

he told me that there going to destroy all weak, and imprison all strong to work.

only those who have been enlightend to this knowledge and truly believe it will live.

he told me that beating this demon is not through anything practical, like creating another NWO or a rebellion, it is simply in your mind.

this whole process is in thought. if your mind is truly stong enough to think this away, it will.
He taught me that everybody, and thing is 1. we are all the same.
we all started the same and were created by 1. a simple though process, only when that thought got to great did that 1 become more, did the human get his own "thought".
we forget this, alot. we created ourselfs. we are brainwashed by the media to believe things, and not to believe things.
but if you can truly understand what is true, and is not true. confusing and fact. then you will survive this Prophercy and move on, to the next plain. 4d he called it.

i didnt no what to say to him, and i dont no what to believe of it. but to be honest, if this stuff does happen, all we have to think is:

They can destroy us individually, they can take us away 1 by 1 and kill us. but we are all the same. everytime 1 of us dies the kill themselfs. we are 1 thing, we are as 1 thing. Karma is for everybody, and all these things your goverment are doing will go horribly wrong for them, horribly.
I really hope that there is people in america who talk like my friend, i believe he's a prophet, he tells me im seceptable to this sort of thinking because my mind is tuned to chords of music???
i read all your posts, some talk about standing up to these guys. but this will not help, just think.
If you could train a mind to wipe out conceince, Train a man to destroy women and children without a thought process, without the thoughts telling him its wrong, not to do it. Then you can train a mind to do other things, like destroy this threat.

Its only coming because your thinking it is. These problems are coming because of our own small minded thinking, things from elsewhere are coming here to warn us, that the problem is huge. The NWO will not win, they will burn in hell, those who see greed and control as the way forward, will slip down the ladder. they will loose.

i dont no if this helps any1, or angers them. but i just wanted to get it out.

new topics

top topics

join