It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Konspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
What if the drug cartel's want to give the world a taste of terrorism and world war, only to then pretend like the corrupt government were taken care of. The people put in jail and other predetermined individuals take office. And the saga continues under our noses.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
The best way to get rid of the dealers is to legalize the drugs, for obvious reasons the dealers do not want this and hence it is to their advantage that it stays "illegal." Looking at the problem from the inside out.

Of course if you legalize anything there will be an upsurge at the beginning from people who want to experiment with this sudden new thing, the addicts will stay addicts. At least you get rid of the dealers and the state government will benefit from the added revenues that could pay for treatment.

Seems simple but then you add in the money loss and benefit and you get what you have today.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Ah, but would the dealers advertise and instill the belief that their stuff was better than the government "candy" available because the government version is cut down and mass manufactured while they have the purer stuff loving cultivated by longtime experts in small batches as always was?

Watch the sales pitch to Vega in Pulp Fiction.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Besides the fact that the idea of drug dealers running the world, organizing fake wars and terrorism, is ridiculous, it is also pretty hard to believe that the ones sitting in prison are there just waiting for their chance to rule. How did you come up with this stuff? I can understand a drug cartel conspiracy, but I highly doubt that these major world events revolve around selling drugs.

The people that replied before me don't even know what this post is about

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
No offense but, this post makes no sense.

The CIA has been caught running drugs many times. The Drug War is a scam. Do some research. Read a book.

new topics

top topics

join